STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

Gifting is now enabled on the Fantasy Grounds Store

I believe I have this all working out smoothly now.

In order to gift a purchase to someone, you can follow these steps:
    1. Complete the purchase under your user account
    2. Go to your Store > Order History page and click the Gift Order button next to an order that qualifies
    3. Enter a valid username and click Confirm Gift

An email will be sent to the gift recipient letting them know that you sent them a gift. The order will disappear from your account and will be transferred to the new user.

Some qualifications:
    1. Orders must be 7 days old or newer to qualify as a gift
    2. Gifting will only work once for any given order. Once gifted, it can't be gifted again. No re-gifting.

The system should prevent you from sending it to a bad username. Many usernames are very similar, however, so please double-check that you have the right recipient before sending the gift.

Sounds good - can the system do "gift cards" or is it only (at this stage) products?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Blog Entries
    No gift cards at this time.

Well done Doug, gifting comes up now and again on Discord so good to know there's an option.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

This is an AWESOME idea!!! Great Work!!!
    Question, How old of a product can be gifted? Does using the product yourself first negate the ability to gift it? Even if its just to open it and check out what the module contains?
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

The order has to be less than 7 days old to be gifted, and we are not enforcing whether the order is reviewed prior to gifting at this time.

Cheers,
    JPG

that's awesome!!! thank you!!!
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

I have a number of items already purchased via steam for 5e D&D. Things like the Classes, DMG and Monsters. I was thinking of completing the bundle and gifting the duplicates to a friend to get them started with the software. Is this allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by warderbrad View Post
    I was thinking of completing the bundle and gifting the duplicates to a friend to get them started with the software.
    If you complete the bundle it will take into account products you already have and not give you duplicates.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Since I have purchased items on Steam and some on the Store here there is no one place that has a complete list. If I were to purchase it on the Store here the items I listed would be the duplicates. I know it is possible to get customer service to modify the bundle to reflect both, but if I accepted the duplicates could they be gifted?

Thread Information