FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 98 of 100 First ... 488896979899100 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitsend View Post
    Yeah, I've come to the same conclusion, I've become afraid of the "Update button".
    I feel you man, It wasn't too long ago there was an update that caused me a ton of grief but by lucky timing our group was on break for a bit and the mod was fixed by the start of our next session

This one though has all of us on a strict "NO UPDATE" policy

It sure would be nice if FG could offer a rollback feature, they can obviously do it because the preview system works like that already

Quote Originally Posted by Orimn View Post
    I feel you man, It wasn't too long ago there was an update that caused me a ton of grief but by lucky timing our group was on break for a bit and the mod was fixed by the start of our next session

This one though has all of us on a strict "NO UPDATE" policy

It sure would be nice if FG could offer a rollback feature, they can obviously do it because the preview system works like that already

Rollback Feature! Now there's something to put on the DEV's wish list.
    For now I keep a copy of the FG in a renamed folder on my backup drive.
    I update it once I get all my extensions set up the way I want.
    I knew 4.5 was coming and i didn't do a backup--my bad.

Sooo, finally updated! Now the extended automation extensions are hopefully compatible with FG again, thanks a lot for your patience

Sorry for the long waiting period, was a bad timing that I was on long holidays while the stuff with the patch was tested and then rolled out Then writing applications and so on

Thanks to mattekure for his help with the toolbar, and to Moon Wizard for a sample code regarding the toolbar Also thanks to Soxmax for (dis)advantage effects for skills which I will soon explain here (but right now I am hurrying to bed)

PS: I also realized that both versions of the overlays were accidentally the same again for some reason! I adjusted it Now the alternative overlays are the ones from tahl_liadon which do not fully cover the tokens, while the other version are the fully covering overlays
    (the fully covering overlays were accidentally gone)

Woot
    I am off work today (Cold) so I'll give the extension some bug-testing. Give me something to do!
    Plus I have to edit out all the work around effects I entered to add "Force', etc to weapons etc in order to replicate DRBYPASS.....

Quote Originally Posted by Whitsend View Post
    Woot
    I am off work today (Cold) so I'll give the extension some bug-testing. Give me something to do!
    Plus I have to edit out all the work around effects I entered to add "Force', etc to weapons etc in order to replicate DRBYPASS.....
    hehe, thanks for testing The toolbar error is gone, but I appreciate any testing especially regarding the overlays

The players also see these buttons now in the toolbar even though my code should prohibit that, but that should not be a problem until I adjusted that. I didn't want to postpone the compatibility patch just because of that

(but if your overlays disappear all the time, then probably because your players are spamming these buttons! )

You have an extension that does the equivalent to /rollon but in an effect. Would it be possible to add that to this extension?

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    You have an extension that does the equivalent to /rollon but in an effect. Would it be possible to add that to this extension?
    Oh, I thought it is already in that extension, right? At least it is listed in the forge description of the extended automations Or does that one not work anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Oh, I thought it is already in that extension, right? At least it is listed in the forge description of the extended automations Or does that one not work anymore?
    I apologize. Your are correct, I missed it in the list. I thought I searched better than I did.

hehe, thanks for testing The toolbar error is gone, but I appreciate any testing especially regarding the overlays

The players also see these buttons now in the toolbar even though my code should prohibit that, but that should not be a problem until I adjusted that. I didn't want to postpone the compatibility patch just because of that

(but if your overlays disappear all the time, then probably because your players are spamming these buttons! )

OK, tested Extended Automation with Overlays and Alternative Overlays
    Works in all 3 views, and buttons continue to work in all three views.
    I've tested as much of the extended automation to make sure it is still working.....and that all looks to be working
    I think I also managed to go through my PC's and remove "force" from the DMGTYPE's from where they would be able to bypass DR (They are mythic characters).
    Then went back and confirmed ghost touch and bypass were operational----yippee!

If by buttons, if you are meaning the "Clear Save Overlays" and "Clear Wounds Overlays" buttons, that likely is not a problem as all my players are adults and usually act like it
    But I can see what you mean by the overlays disappearing all the time if the PC's hit the buttons.
    We rely on the blood splatter and death markers to track difficult terrain movement......so that is a possible issue if someone clears those.

OK ---for those interested I also did compatibility testing with a lot of extensions---this is the list of what I am currently running all at the same time:
    Advanced Charsheet
    Advanced Effects
    Advanced Item Actions
    Attack Modifiers
    Attack on Hit Effects
    Aura Effects
    Clear Dead
    Clock Adjuster
    Close Encounters
    Cohorts and Companions (think there is a bug with this....have to use /console skip to keep error message at bay, but otherwise seems to be working----will be doing more testing to localize that error)
    Customized Item Generator
    Drain and Permanent Bonuses
    Effect Builder
    Effect Builder Plugin- 3.5e/Pathfinder
    Enhanced Items
    Extended AC Bonus Types
    Extended Automation and alternative Overlays
    Extra Actions
    Extra Stat to Saves
    Extraplanar Containers
    Harrow Deck
    Hit Margins
    Inventory Identified
    Malady Tracker
    Mythic Support
    Natural Selection
    Party Inventory Weight (Party has a portable hole, so not such a big issue now)
    Requested Rolls
    Size Changes
    Spell Action Info
    Spell Failure
    Spell Record Actions
    Turbo
    Upgrade NPC Actions
    THEME: FG Dark (customized for colors and to make the buttons show up better- thanks to help from rmilmine for showing me where the assets were and how to edit them safely)
    Always Sensitive Visibility
    Automatic XP Advancement
    Combat Modifier Calculation
    Constant Effect Apply
    Core RPG - Better Menus
    Enhanced Items for 3.5E and Pathfinder
    Mirror Image Handler
    Remove Effect Tag
    Select On Turn

So, a lot of good programming out there as these extensions all seem to meld nicely.
    Only bug I am now chasing is that when I open an NPC Sheet I get the console dropdown with an error message---but everything seems to work right. Using "/console skip" eliminates the issue for playability....
    So when you see my earlier post of why I am afraid of the "UPDATE" button being red, you know why!

Whitsend.

thank you

thank you very much for your work!

Sooo, finally updated! Now the extended automation extensions are hopefully compatible with FG again, thanks a lot for your patience

Sorry for the long waiting period, was a bad timing that I was on long holidays while the stuff with the patch was tested and then rolled out Then writing applications and so on

Thanks to mattekure for his help with the toolbar, and to Moon Wizard for a sample code regarding the toolbar Also thanks to Soxmax for (dis)advantage effects for skills which I will soon explain here (but right now I am hurrying to bed)

PS: I also realized that both versions of the overlays were accidentally the same again for some reason! I adjusted it Now the alternative overlays are the ones from tahl_liadon which do not fully cover the tokens, while the other version are the fully covering overlays
    (the fully covering overlays were accidentally gone)

Thread Information