STAR TREK 2d20
Page 96 of 100 First ... 46869495969798 ... Last
    Thank you for the reports

I think I know what to do, just updating the extension, my problem was mainly the lack of time for updating my extensions I will let you know once I am done; in the meantime just turn the extension off

Just a short heads-up: I still need a bit more time, I am slowly re-understanding how the new toolbar works Hopefully I am done in the next days

EDIT: But I think I now know how, but bedtime for me now Once I got some time on hand, I can implement that
    Last edited by Kelrugem; March 10th, 2024 at 16:23.

Pressing "Toggle Toolbar" in each image to colapse it, the error no longer occurs until you open a new image.
    It's not a solution, but doing that we could be able to still playing without turn off the extension.
    Thank for your work! We are very grateful!

Any chances you update this extension so it works again with the last update (the new buttons aren´t showing)

This is a great extension, provided for free, and there is a post just above by Kelrugem saying that he is aware of the problem and just needs a bit of time. Maybe just have a bit of patience Morquendel, it's not like Kelrugem owes us anything.

Hi all Sorry for the delay in updating my extension

Got a bit delayed because I still have to write applications for a new job etc.

I already thought that I got a fix for the new toolbar, I merged my buttons into the new toolbar but the buttons are not working, so that I still need more time to figure out how to make them work. So, I can make the buttons show now, just without function At latest this weekend I hopefully got enough time to understand the new code

Quote Originally Posted by snupy View Post
    This is a great extension, provided for free, and there is a post just above by Kelrugem saying that he is aware of the problem and just needs a bit of time. Maybe just have a bit of patience Morquendel, it's not like Kelrugem owes us anything.
    Thanks

Though absolutely okay to ask, Morquendel I hope I have fixed it soon, thanks for your patience all

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Thanks

Though absolutely okay to ask, Morquendel I hope I have fixed it soon, thanks for your patience all
    Happy and fine with this, thanks for the update, was unsure if your still working on this extension.
    Just unhappy with myself, that i push the update button with fgu (usually just to get updates on extensions, there really should be an option to stay on your version)

Quote Originally Posted by Morquendel View Post
    Happy and fine with this, thanks for the update, was unsure if your still working on this extension.
    Just unhappy with myself, that i push the update button with fgu (usually just to get updates on extensions, there really should be an option to stay on your version)
    Yeah, I totally understand I hope to finish the fix now soon, starting to look at it now again; hopefully I figure out how to solve this since my previous attempts were in vain

My rule #1: never click "update" before Kel finished working on upgrading his extensions
    I just base too much of my games automations on his extensions XD

Thread Information