DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 79 of 100 First ... 2969777879808189 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    Btw your alternate icons overlay in the forge (which i was subscribed to) still has issues with better combat effects. the primary one does not.
    aah, I see, I will let Ryan know, thank you

The extensions should now all be compatible with BCE

By the way, there is soon a bigger FG patch which will likely be incompatible with my extensions Currently I have to focus a lot on preparing my campaign plus some private stuff; I am therefore not sure whether I will be able to update my extensions in time

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    The extensions should now all be compatible with BCE

By the way, there is soon a bigger FG patch which will likely be incompatible with my extensions Currently I have to focus a lot on preparing my campaign plus some private stuff; I am therefore not sure whether I will be able to update my extensions in time
    If possible let us know which patch you are thinking and an eta. I might possibly hold off on patches until you are good. Let me know if there is anything I can help with as well.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrindal View Post
    If possible let us know which patch you are thinking and an eta. I might possibly hold off on patches until you are good. Let me know if there is anything I can help with as well.
    Thank you

If I am not mistaken, the mentioned FG patch may be a patch coming next week

I try to look at this patch this weekend, and maybe I am lucky and can update everything in time

Thank you

If I am not mistaken, the mentioned FG patch may be a patch coming next week

I try to look at this patch this weekend, and maybe I am lucky and can update everything in time
    No worries, I've instructed my players to NOT patch until I authorize em ;-)

Same, I forbid updating before Kelrugem's extensions are working

I see i've got a patch request for today's session. Was this one impacting you Kel, or is it the next patch?

I see i've got a patch request for today's session. Was this one impacting you Kel, or is it the next patch?
    Patch is probably hitting on Feb 21st. You'll see announcements in the forum and discord.

I have the same assumption as Zarestia, however, I just finished updating all my extensions So, once the FG update gets pushed I will also push my new extensions' versions (but due to timezone stuff you all may wait a bit, so, wait one/two days before updating)

So, no worries, my extensions should be all set for the next incoming FG patch
    Last edited by Kelrugem; February 19th, 2023 at 12:07.

I have the same assumption as Zarestia, however, I just finished updating all my extensions So, once the FG update gets pushed I will also push my new extensions' versions (but due to timezone stuff you all may wait a bit, so, wait one/two days before updating)

So, no worries, my extensions should be all set for the next incoming FG patch
    Tell your girlfriend she now has a rival again D:

(ahahahah)

Thread Information