DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 73 of 100 First ... 2363717273747583 ... Last
    Hi Kelrum, I got an error today with the latest live build.
    Latest live build, windows 10, fantasy grounds unity, only extension is full overlay package (from forge) loaded. Pathfinder 1st edition.
    See attached file.

This is the error:
    [10/18/2022 7:41:46 PM] [ERROR] template: Unrecognized merge attribute (replace) for template (number_charwounds), skipped. [Full OverlayPackage] [campaign/template_char.xml]

I can not see any other errors. IFTAGS is working as intended, I have not found any other errors, and I have not found out if something is not working.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Hi Kelrum, I got an error today with the latest live build.
    Latest live build, windows 10, fantasy grounds unity, only extension is full overlay package (from forge) loaded. Pathfinder 1st edition.
    See attached file.

This is the error:
    [10/18/2022 7:41:46 PM] [ERROR] template: Unrecognized merge attribute (replace) for template (number_charwounds), skipped. [Full OverlayPackage] [campaign/template_char.xml]

I can not see any other errors. IFTAGS is working as intended, I have not found any other errors, and I have not found out if something is not working.
    Thank you very much for the report

Oh, I see, I didn't expect that the new update will cause any incompatibility; I try to look at it as soon as possible

Templates do not support merge attributes; so previously any merge attribute was being ignored. I'm working on some prototype code to possibly support merges in the future, so now it throws an error for unrecognized merge types.

Regards,
    JPG

Do those errors cause things to fail loading, or will things work as they did before?

I received the same error as Svandal and noticed that the overlays no longer show up for wounded characters on the map used for current combat.

Additional errors noted in load log
    10/18/2022 7:45:14 PM] [WARNING] windowclass: Window class (ability_action) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [PF Remove Effect Tag] [extension.xml]
    [10/18/2022 7:45:15 PM] [WARNING] template: Template (button_abilperms) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [FG-PFRPG-Drain-and-Permanent-Bonuses] [campaign/record_char_main.xml]
    [10/18/2022 7:45:15 PM] [WARNING] template: Template (combobox_bonus_types) defined with merge attribute, but asset name does not match existing asset. [FG-PFRPG-Drain-and-Permanent-Bonuses] [campaign/record_char_main.xml]
    [10/18/2022 7:45:15 PM] [ERROR] template: Unrecognized merge attribute (replace) for template (number_charwounds), skipped. [Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons] [campaign/template_char.xml]

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Templates do not support merge attributes; so previously any merge attribute was being ignored. I'm working on some prototype code to possibly support merges in the future, so now it throws an error for unrecognized merge types.

Regards,
    JPG
    Ah, I see, I will change that in my extensions then, thank you for the heads-up

A short notice: I just was able to update the extensions already for compatibility stuff. I have an appointment with my deputy director now and when I get back home, I will solve the error reported before

I will also add an option for turning of the REVERT parsing, I am just not yet sure about its default setting (on or off)

If there is anything other urgent I forgot, then now it is time to mention it

Do these changes remedy the UI issues in the client-side combat tracker? In our game last night the temp hp box was to the left of the portrait, and the HP and Strain fields were entirely missing.

clientct.png
    Last edited by darrenan; October 19th, 2022 at 17:19.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Do these changes remedy the UI issues in the client-side combat tracker? In our game last night the temp hp box was to the left of the portrait, and the HP and Strain fields were entirely missing.

clientct.png
    Yeah, that should be fixed, too, at least I cannot see something like that on my side (as a player and host).

@all: So, far everything is fixed. I probably upload my patch later; sorry for the inconvenience
    Last edited by Kelrugem; October 20th, 2022 at 06:01.

I just uploaded a patch for all the extended automation extensions Please let me know whether everything works for you now again

Thank you for your patience

A small update:

All the campaign options coming with this extension are now at the bottom of the options, in the category Extended automation by Kel This should make it easier to find these custom options, especially the Flatfooted on Start option Furthermore, there is now an option for turning on/off the parsing of REVERT: positive; REVERT: negative; for undead NPC, this option defaults to off; that is, if you were using this parsing, then you need to turn it on the first time you start your campaign again

Thread Information