DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 100 First ... 567891757 ... Last
    Oops... Forgot to answer the easy question: FGC.

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    Greetings Kelrugem,

Thanks for your response.

My apologies for throwing out that error, and then not providing what I knew you would need, i.e. the other extensions I'm running. I did so just in case I got lucky and it was something about which you already knew.

Anyway, the reason I couldn't take the time to give you some context was that I was running up against our game's scheduled start time, and needed to get moving. So I disabled several items that I thought I could do without, and got things going.

However, it's so late now (we just finished our game a few minutes ago) that I'll have to put off properly answering the question until tomorrow.

So... Thanks again, and I'll get back to ya! : - )

- s.west
    No worries, I hope you had a good game

EDIT: Ah okay, FGC should normally work; then some other extension is overwriting my TokenManager2 changes which would explain the error message you get Do you use by any chance the naval ship combat extension? My extensions are certainly not compatible with that extension (if not, a list of your extensions is needed then Or turn off all other but overlay extension and test whether you still get the error. One user had once that error because the first download of the extension didn't completely work due to its size, and he had to download again, that could also help )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 19th, 2020 at 14:15.

I reuploaded the full OverlayPackage with new overlays There is a separate version in the overlay thread (or StrainInjury thread when you combine it with that extension) with a different set of overlay icons

See here for more informations: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post498537

or https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post445881 under Update3 to see the new overlays

Thanks to tahl_liadon
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 19th, 2020 at 20:13.

I finally got back to my office to figure out what was going on. There is a conflict with Markjan's, "PFRPG - Icones Effets.ext" (pardon my french), see his thread at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Icon-extension

He made a post in 2018 that it was broken for 3.3.5, and doesn't look like he's been able to update it lately. The last time I used it would have been in 2017. So I'll leave it off for the time being.

Thanks, again!

- s.west

I finally got back to my office to figure out what was going on. There is a conflict with Markjan's, "PFRPG - Icones Effets.ext" (pardon my french), see his thread at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Icon-extension

He made a post in 2018 that it was broken for 3.3.5, and doesn't look like he's been able to update it lately. The last time I used it would have been in 2017. So I'll leave it off for the time being.

Thanks, again!

- s.west
    aaah, yeah, that extension is sadly too old; I think in 3.3.8 or so, the tokenManager2 changed, and at latest since then this extension will not work anymore

Thanks for taking the time to figure out what was causing your problem

But... and please forgive me for being so dense, but is "Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons.ext" probably the one I want?

But... and please forgive me for being so dense, but is "Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons.ext" probably the one I want?
    Look at this post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post445881

Scroll down to update3 and you will see two sets of overlays The alternative version uses the second sets of overlays So, choose one of both extensions whose overlays you prefer

@all users who also use the mirror image handler of darrenan:

Please redownload all extensions where the advanced effects and/or the AoO tracker are included There was seemingly still some incompatibility issue with mirror image handler, this is now fixed

When you do not use the extension about the mirror image handler: You do not have to do anything, just ignore this message

I just updated the pdf with some extra informations for the (dis)advantage effects such that you do not have to look in the save versus tags thread (since that effect is still somewhat in a test mode) I also increased the font size of the pdf to 11pt to make it a bit more readable

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    I recently started using fantasy grounds, and started looking at the scripting for it.
    I found your extension, I live it very much. Since I had difficulty figuring out how to get one working, I added something to yours and it's working.
    I added a new ACCC effect. It's similar to AC but it only gives a bonus to AC during the critical confirmation roll.
    I'm unsure if I've caught all possible situations, but it does appear to be working.
    I was wondering if you could add something like this to yours, that way when you next update yours I don't need to figuring out again where to add it.

Thanks.
    Oh, I just realized that I forgot to add that in my last reupload I wrote it now on some list for the next upload (together with other things like the bypass damage types), so, hopefully I won't forget that in the next time Sorry

Thread Information