DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 69 of 100 First ... 1959676869707179 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojoot View Post
    asap
    You do realize all the countless hours Kelrugem puts into his extensions is all unpaid, volunteer work. Right?

Relax my man, I'm not trying to pick a fight on an Internet forum

If you want a temporary fix:
    1. Change Full OverlayPackage.ext to a zip file
    2. Unzip it
    3. Open \Full OverlayPackage\ct\ct_host_entry.xml in Notepad++ or some other text editor that can handle xml files
    4. Delete everything between <!-- KEL Adding AoO --> and <!-- End -->
    5. Save
    6. Rezip the Full OverlayPackage folder
    7. Change file type back to a .ext

This will get rid of the AOO tracker on the CT but you wont have that visual bug anymore.
    Also sad to report the Auto Crit and Fumble rebroke. Throwing the same errors as before Kel fixed it just recently >_<
    No rush tho Im just gonna disable it for now. Might dig into fixing it myself locally haha

the visual bug persists, in my case but I'll survive (all it does is to slide fields toward the right, it can be a pain but I'll rather have this than DMing without Kelrugem's extensions :P)

Thanks for the reports (and no worries, I didn't feel offended I appreciate the quick reports )

Yeah, there was just another bigger patch (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...939#post661939) I just forgot to tell you all about that it might be published soon.

I sadly had no time yet to look at that I actually wanted to prepare my campaign this weekend, but seemingly I have to spend time first on updating the extension again, hehe

But as far as I see Bmos already fixed it for me, thanks to him It is already on GitHub and I try to review it as soon as possible so that I can push an update sooner than later

(but now I am sitting at work and afterwards I have a Chinese language course, so it may take a while)

I sadly cannot push any updates today; I just spent updating all extensions in the last two hours, but especially StrainInjury needs a lot of updating right now. (I need to re-understand my code also a bit) I am not yet sure when I will find time for it, I am sorry :/ I hope I can find time for it this weekend. If you can, do not update FGU yet

Sorry for the inconvenience

(though it still looks like that I do not need to do too much, it is more like that I needed time to understand the code again )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; September 8th, 2022 at 18:00.

New updates available, everything should be fixed now Compatibility cured, also thanks to Bmos for pointing out to me how the new CT code looks like so that it saved me time looking at code I mainly had to manage the code for the StrainInjury variants then

The height extension got unlisted, please use the height extension of GKEnialb instead, it does the same and more
    Last edited by Kelrugem; September 9th, 2022 at 17:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    New updates available, everything should be fixed now Compatibility cured, also thanks to Bmos for pointing out to me how the new CT code looks like so that it saved me time looking at code

The height extension got unlisted, please use the height extension of GKEnialb instead, it does the same and more
    Thank you!

Thank you so much! You're the real hero

Thread Information