STAR TREK 2d20
Page 61 of 100 First ... 1151596061626371 ... Last
    AH OK ... I was just curious, due to fact my others based on TYPE, SIZE, etc... were working... I just didn't know why ALIGN was the only one effected. Thanks for heads up

Quote Originally Posted by zkais View Post
    AH OK ... I was just curious, due to fact my others based on TYPE, SIZE, etc... were working... I just didn't know why ALIGN was the only one effected. Thanks for heads up
    The other thing is your example says "IFT: alignevil;" but it should be "IFT: ALIGN(evil);"

Actually, I am just about updating the extension, and there should be actually no incompatibility like that As Bmos suggested, you should write ALIGN(evil) you have to add the brackets

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    All creatures:
    The IFTAG, all the tags I have seen are doubled up now. See the dragon for an example.
    I am looking at that right now

I observed that I do not get that for all dragons, just the ones which also list paralysis and sleep immunity in their SQ. This is now some problem: I parse the SIMMUNE stuff by the information in the SQ and the NPC type. Thence, it is doubled I need to add some code which checks for doubled tags, I think

Finally! I updated the extended automations to the newest version of FG In fact, there was no incompatibility all the time, I just needed to add some cleanups and stuff like that, but there should have been no problem in updating FG

The new thingies (not a lot, just small stuff):

Update for height and custom shortcuts:

Settings are now also adjustable for players individually. For example, they can choose their own preferred size of the height label

Update for extended automation ones:

Better compatibility with Bmos's ammunition manager, thanks to Bmos

Revisited NPC immunity parsings. Notes: Dragon immunities are actually just against magical sleep and paralysis effects which is not catered; wave SIMMUNE manually in non-magical situations (simply ignore SIMMUNE then) or adjust the effect to a version which checks the "magic" via a tag. Ooze with intelligence are not immune to mind-affecting, so, in case of intelligent oozes erase that part of the effect. The immunity against physical ability damage of undead is currently not parsed (unsure about suitable tag in that case). I think and hope that this is the most convenient version
    Tags cannot arise anymore more than once in the immunity effects

Crit confirm rolls of an attack which was affected by (dis)advantage carried the (dis)advantage description of the original attack roll. Fixed

@Dllwell: In fact, constructs and undead are not immune against bleed in general (there are of course exceptional bleed attacks! ), their type information does not mention it, hence, I skipped that immunity Thanks for letting me know again that the parsings were not perfect Oozes are immune against bleed (but only in PF1, not 3.5E)

@Svandal: I will add better swarm parsing later on Thanks for letting me know about the double-tags

It is very late here now, I really need to go to bed; so, I hope everything will work for you while I sleep
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 10th, 2022 at 09:59.

Thank you very much for your work maintaining all the awesome plugins!

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Thank you very much for your work maintaining all the awesome plugins!
    thanks for the words

Is there aa way to give a bonus to all ranged touch / Melee touch spell attacks (like CL:2 or ATK:2 but like RT:2?) other than modifying each spell?
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Is there aa way to give a bonus to all ranged touch / Melee touch spell attacks (like CL:2 or ATK:2 but like RT:2?) other than modifying each spell?
    There is no way to touch the descriptor "touch"
    However, if it is only about spells, and spells usually have only touch attacks, then you could for example write IFTAG: spell; ATK: 2 Weapon spells should be then not designated as spells (and I think they aren't technically? Sorry, the last game I ran is still years ago, my knowledge about rules is extremely rusty), so, there should be no conflict; in the worst case you could add a tag to those spells you want to affect, but that sounds a bit tedious in that regard Hence, just using IFTAG: spell may be the easiest

(what is RT by the way?)

Ahhh.. yes IFTAG: spell; ATK: 2 should work! excellent. The RT was me saying a fake variable for Ranged Touch. Thank you!
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Thread Information