DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 60 of 100 First ... 1050585960616270 ... Last
    wow... ok. LOL thanks

Hehe

The very first sentence of the forge descriptions (after the small text information) actually explains it

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Hehe

The very first sentence of the forge descriptions (after the small text information) actually explains it
    The language is not very helpful in understanding that sentence, unfortunately. Probably lost in translation.
    Try this:
    1. For a version with alternative icons for the status overlays instead of the original icons, see Extended automation and alternative overlays
    2. For versions for the homebrew StrainInjury hitpoints system, look at StrainInjury plus extended automation and overlays and StrainInjury plus extended automation and alternative overlays.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    The language is not very helpful in understanding that sentence, unfortunately. Probably lost in translation.
    Try this:
    1. For a version with alternative icons for the status overlays instead of the original icons, see Extended automation and alternative overlays
    2. For versions for the homebrew StrainInjury hitpoints system, look at StrainInjury plus extended automation and overlays and StrainInjury plus extended automation and alternative overlays.
    Indeed, if one does not yet know about the overlays (like when one reads the text the first time), then it is difficult to understand

Thanks, I will try to update that part of the text soon

So, a few things I have already updated last weekend Not yet finished (and I also need to look at several requests, too), but it is not like that it will be difficult to update the extension All the other extensions got already updated (like height) some days ago

GREAT! I'll update tomorrow then <3 (since I have a game tonight, I learned to NEVER update on the same day I play hahah)

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    GREAT! I'll update tomorrow then <3 (since I have a game tonight, I learned to NEVER update on the same day I play hahah)

Thank you!
    Yeah, but beware the big extension (extended automation) is not yet updated I hope I can finish its update this weekend But all other extensions are now updated

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Yeah, but beware the big extension (extended automation) is not yet updated I hope I can finish its update this weekend But all other extensions are now updated
    then I'll wait some more :P
    I'm still on 4.1.13 so it's not like one more week will be harmful

Quick question, I just not sure if i missed anything that addressed this in the thread (It's freaking huge... LOL) ... but up to about 2 or 3 weeks ago, my "Alignment" effect now no longer works.

for example, if i had cast: "Protection from Evil", I had the effect like this

Protection from Evil; IFT: alignevil; AC: 2 deflection; SAVE: 2 resistance

Also, having the same isse with "Holy" & "Unholy" weapon descriptions when it comes to recognizing alignment for bonus damage....

but now, it seems that it no longer recongnizes "Alignment" ... and just applying it willy nilly. So, is there something that i messed up on or has it changed in someway?
    would really appreciate any info to help me fix this.... thanks

===================================
    BTW: i use these extensions (Forge), so i not sure if its due to lack up updates on some of them or if its just what not as to why only this effect has quit working

Extended automation and overlays
    Constant Effect Apply
    Advanced Effects
    Last edited by zkais; April 9th, 2022 at 16:13.

Quote Originally Posted by zkais View Post
    not sure if i missed anything that addressed this in the thread (It's freaking huge... LOL) ... but up to about 2 or 3 weeks ago, my "Alignment" effect now no longer works.
    The posts directly above your post discuss how this extension is not yet updated to be compatible with the new ruleset updates (which came out in early March). This is likely why.

Thread Information