Joshua Stream Pre
Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
    All extensions with save versus tags (and the (dis)advantage extension) and advanced 3.5e/PF1 got an update See here, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post490890 and https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post490886

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    EDIT: Some users asked me for some instructions about the effects (how they're used and so on), therefore I made this effect cheat sheet about all my effects from all possible extensions (so, when some effect is not working then it is somewhere in another extension )

Sometimes you will see an effect which is already in the wiki; I listed them again because I extended their configuration (Like the (T) in DMGTYPE) The style follows the style of the effects wiki

Attachment 33145
    See this post (post #3 of this thread) I added some pdf about all the effects already coded Even I already had problems to remember all their definitions and therefore I hope this pdf helps I try to keep it updated when new effects are implemented (but it is only about the effects; stuff added besides them I did not summarize again)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 5th, 2020 at 17:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    See this post (post #3 of this thread) I added some pdf about all the effects already coded Even I already had problems to remember all their definitions and therefore I hope this pdf helps I try to keep it updated when new effects are implemented (but it is only about the effects; stuff added besides them I did not summarize again)
    you're awesome. thx for this pdf
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

you're awesome. thx for this pdf
    you're welcome

I recently started using fantasy grounds, and started looking at the scripting for it.
    I found your extension, I live it very much. Since I had difficulty figuring out how to get one working, I added something to yours and it's working.
    I added a new ACCC effect. It's similar to AC but it only gives a bonus to AC during the critical confirmation roll.
    I'm unsure if I've caught all possible situations, but it does appear to be working.
    I was wondering if you could add something like this to yours, that way when you next update yours I don't need to figuring out again where to add it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rmilmine View Post
    I recently started using fantasy grounds, and started looking at the scripting for it.
    I found your extension, I live it very much. Since I had difficulty figuring out how to get one working, I added something to yours and it's working.
    I added a new ACCC effect. It's similar to AC but it only gives a bonus to AC during the critical confirmation roll.
    I'm unsure if I've caught all possible situations, but it does appear to be working.
    I was wondering if you could add something like this to yours, that way when you next update yours I don't need to figuring out again where to add it.

Thanks.
    Ah, nice idea Yes, when I do not forget it then I will add such an effect the next time, too

Well, this has gotten rather complex. Complexity isn't bad, but requires more attention than I have properly paid in order to either fully understand, or fully use, the various combinations of extensions...

Having said that, I pulled out all the various Kelrugem extensions that I had previously included (since I was getting an error), and then followed the advice on page one of this thread to use the 'combo' extensions. With that in mind, I have enabled the "Full OverlayPackage.ext".

I am still getting the error I alluded to:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:97. attempt to call field 'setDeathOverlay' (a nil value)

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

- s.west

p.s. Thanks for all the great work. I just need to get it all straight!

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    Well, this has gotten rather complex. Complexity isn't bad, but requires more attention than I have properly paid in order to either fully understand, or fully use, the various combinations of extensions...

Having said that, I pulled out all the various Kelrugem extensions that I had previously included (since I was getting an error), and then followed the advice on page one of this thread to use the 'combo' extensions. With that in mind, I have enabled the "Full OverlayPackage.ext".

I am still getting the error I alluded to:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:97. attempt to call field 'setDeathOverlay' (a nil value)

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

- s.west

p.s. Thanks for all the great work. I just need to get it all straight!
    Thanks for testing

I just tried my full overlayPackage and can't replicate that issue What exactly are you doing to get this error? Which other extensions are you running?

and important: FGC or FGU? My extensions are not updated for FGU yet

Greetings Kelrugem,

Thanks for your response.

My apologies for throwing out that error, and then not providing what I knew you would need, i.e. the other extensions I'm running. I did so just in case I got lucky and it was something about which you already knew.

Anyway, the reason I couldn't take the time to give you some context was that I was running up against our game's scheduled start time, and needed to get moving. So I disabled several items that I thought I could do without, and got things going.

However, it's so late now (we just finished our game a few minutes ago) that I'll have to put off properly answering the question until tomorrow.

So... Thanks again, and I'll get back to ya! : - )

- s.west

Thread Information