DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 59 of 100 First ... 949575859606169 ... Last
    I have also found some default effects that get added automatically that are wrong and missing. It would be nice if these would be corrected:
    (Pathfinder 1st edition ruleset)

Dragon and breath weapons in general
    Spell resistance should not be allowed vs this
    On save damage should be half
    The dragon has:
    IFTAG: sleep, paralysis, paralysis, sleep; SIMMUNE
    The sleep and paralysis is there two times

All creatures:
    The IFTAG, all the tags I have seen are doubled up now. See the dragon for an example.

Swarm traits.
    Swarms that are tiny should have this effect:
    HRESIST: slashing; HRESIST: piercing

Swarms that are dimunitive or fine should have this effect:
    IMMUNE: bludgeoning; IMMUNE: slashing; IMMUNE: piercing

Swarms do have in all cases (or maybe 99% or cases) the distraction ability:
    Distraction (Ex)
    A creature with this ability can nauseate the creatures that it damages. Any living creature that takes damage from a creature with the distraction ability is nauseated for 1 round; a Fortitude save (DC 10 + 1/2 creature’s HD + creature’s Con modifier) negates the effect.
    Format: distraction (DC 14); Location: Special Attacks.

Whould then be nice to have this automatically added in the spell section.
    Cast: Spell resistance not applied. Fortitude save negate.
    Effect: Distraction; nauseated (1 round)
    Last edited by Svandal; March 25th, 2022 at 20:58. Reason: added ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    I've been playing around with default effects that get automatically created for creature types and have found some items that seem to be missing (at least from a Pathfinder 1E perspective). Below is the results from my testing. The line identified as 'Kel' is what is currently being created for the trait. The line identified as new is what should be created based on the details of the trait from the pathfinder rules. The header of each section shows the difference. Not sure if these we omitted on purpose but wanted to share what I had found.

Construct Traits -- Missing bleed, disease, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: mindaffecting, death, necromancy, paralysis, poison, sleep; SIMMUNE
    New - IFTAG: bleed, disease, mindaffecting, death, necromancy, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun; SIMMUNE

Elemental Traits -- Missing bleed, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: paralysis, poison, sleep; SIMMUNE
    New - IFTAG: bleed, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun; SIMMUNE

Ooze Traits -- Missing mindaffecting, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: paralysis, poison, polymorph, sleep; SIMMUNE
    New - IFTAG: mindaffecting, paralysis, poison, polymorph, sleep, stun; SIMMUNE

Plant Traits -- Missing polymorph, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: mindaffecting, paralysis, poison, sleep; SIMMUNE
    New - IFTAG: mindaffecting, paralysis, poison, polymorph, sleep, stun; SIMMUNE

Undead Traits -- Missing bleed, stun
    Kel - IFTAG: mindaffecting, death, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep; SIMMUNE
    New - IFTAG: mindaffecting, bleed, death, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep, stun; SIMMUNE
    I believe we left off some because they weren't damage types at the time. Or I missed that they were valid damage types... I do know I skipped the mind affecting immunity on oozes because it includes an intelligence check to know if it's valid. We might could tie that into a check for the Mindless trait because that's what adds it.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    I have also found some default effects that get added automatically that are wrong and missing. It would be nice if these would be corrected:
    (Pathfinder 1st edition ruleset)

Dragon and breath weapons in general
    Spell resistance should not be allowed vs this
    On save damage should be half
    The dragon has:
    IFTAG: sleep, paralysis, paralysis, sleep; SIMMUNE
    The sleep and paralysis is there two times

All creatures:
    The IFTAG, all the tags I have seen are doubled up now. See the dragon for an example.

Swarm traits.
    Swarms that are tiny should have this effect:
    HRESIST: slashing; HRESIST: piercing

Swarms that are dimunitive or fine should have this effect:
    IMMUNE: bludgeoning; IMMUNE: slashing; IMMUNE: piercing

Swarms do have in all cases (or maybe 99% or cases) the distraction ability:
    Distraction (Ex)
    A creature with this ability can nauseate the creatures that it damages. Any living creature that takes damage from a creature with the distraction ability is nauseated for 1 round; a Fortitude save (DC 10 + 1/2 creature’s HD + creature’s Con modifier) negates the effect.
    Format: distraction (DC 14); Location: Special Attacks.

Whould then be nice to have this automatically added in the spell section.
    Cast: Spell resistance not applied. Fortitude save negate.
    Effect: Distraction; nauseated (1 round)
    Thank you

Yeah, the doubled tags seem to be an incompatibility with most current ruleset Sadly, there is so much going on in my life right now that I am not able to find time for coding right now. I hope I am able to take a look soon.

About the breath weapon though: I, as far as I remember, did not change anything with respect to these; breath weapons are not automatically created within this extension So, as in the base ruleset. Or was that a feature request to have an automatic parsing of a breath weapon for dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Thank you

Yeah, the doubled tags seem to be an incompatibility with most current ruleset Sadly, there is so much going on in my life right now that I am not able to find time for coding right now. I hope I am able to take a look soon.

About the breath weapon though: I, as far as I remember, did not change anything with respect to these; breath weapons are not automatically created within this extension So, as in the base ruleset. Or was that a feature request to have an automatic parsing of a breath weapon for dragons?
    Oh, maybe the breath weapon automatic creation is from a bmos extension then. I will look into it, I was just so sure it was this extension that I did not test and see what extension that did that 😃

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Oh, maybe the breath weapon automatic creation is from a bmos extension then. I will look into it, I was just so sure it was this extension that I did not test and see what extension that did that 
    hehe, no worries

Yes, my Upgrade NPC Actions extension creates a breath weapon action (although it can only parse for a few attributes). It is supposed to detect "for half" in the save description and make it do half on a save, so if that isn't happening just send me the statblock and I'll see why. Preferably in my thread instead of Kels
    Last edited by bmos; March 26th, 2022 at 12:50.

Just a small update: Sorry, I was not yet able to update anything My life in Taiwan is still so new that I am only able to catch up sleep once I have free time This weekend is an extended weekend in Taiwan, I may be then able to push updates, I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Just a small update: Sorry, I was not yet able to update anything My life in Taiwan is still so new that I am only able to catch up sleep once I have free time This weekend is an extended weekend in Taiwan, I may be then able to push updates, I hope

ok, I can't figure out the difference between these 2 and know which one we should be using... anyone able to help (I assume I am just tired and missing it)

Feature: Extended automation and overlays (first! )
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1/view

And

Feature: Extended automation and alternative overlays
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/29/view

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    ok, I can't figure out the difference between these 2 and know which one we should be using... anyone able to help (I assume I am just tired and missing it)

Feature: Extended automation and overlays (first! )
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1/view

And

Feature: Extended automation and alternative overlays
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/29/view
    They just have different icons.
    Alternate: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/ima...9b6c9b5a41.png
    Original: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/ima...13fb73b3bd.png

Thread Information