DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 52 of 100 First ... 242505152535462 ... Last
    Short update on what I am doing: I am slowly updating my extensions to the more recent versions of the code I may hopefully be done soon (TM). Thanks to SoxMax and Cristmo with helping updating my damage script to the newer script style

Some highlights of the next patch: Uncanny dodge and blind-fight automation (the latter builds on top of Bmos's code, thanks ), also introducing ethereal as condition since it counters some effects of blind-fight (but otherwise working similar to invisible)

REVERT: <damage type or all> as a new effect, this switches damage to heal and heal to damage (for that: REVERT: positiv, or all); thanks to SoxMax for helping me with some strange issue related to data bases

Better parsing of NPC effects, by RabidPaladin, thanks I may also add REVERT parsing for undead (w.r.t. negative and positive damage types)

And (dis)advantage effects just for certain things like attack Maybe also adding modifier buttons for (dis)advantage

and some other small thingies

(for clearance: Not yet uploaded, also not completely uploaded on GitHub yet)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; January 8th, 2022 at 18:01.

And also thanks to Superteddy and Moon Wizard in helping with the new modifier button style It helped to get along with these modifier buttons, so, I may add some now

Trying to code the ELF sleep immunity. this did not seem to work. can anyone help?

IFTAG: sleep; SIMMUNE

Also, although this isn't specific to this mod, but figured this may be easy. I want an INIT bonus based on an ability bonus (say WIS) and I want to write it like this -

INIT: WIS

so a wisdom of 16 gives a +3 Initiative bonus. I have tried a bunch of things with no luck.

Thanks all
    Last edited by Morenu; January 9th, 2022 at 02:08.

Re: IFTAG: sleep; SIMMUNE
    This looks correct. Check if the spell cast actually has “sleep” as a tag. I don’t think the Sleep spell automatically has it.

Also, I think it has to be INIT: [WIS]

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    Trying to code the ELF sleep immunity. this did not seem to work. can anyone help?

IFTAG: sleep; SIMMUNE

Also, although this isn't specific to this mod, but figured this may be easy. I want an INIT bonus based on an ability bonus (say WIS) and I want to write it like this -

INIT: WIS

so a wisdom of 16 gives a +3 Initiative bonus. I have tried a bunch of things with no luck.

Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by chaiwalla View Post
    Re: IFTAG: sleep; SIMMUNE
    This looks correct. Check if the spell cast actually has “sleep” as a tag. I don’t think the Sleep spell automatically has it.

Also, I think it has to be INIT: [WIS]
    Thanks, the tag was missing, so that worked. still can't get WIS to add yo init.

Thanks, the tag was missing, so that worked. still can't get WIS to add yo init.
    You can't add it to the CT like that.
    The [WIS] gets replaced by the appropriate number when the spell is cast.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    You can't add it to the CT like that.
    The [WIS] gets replaced by the appropriate number when the spell is cast.
    Ah, I was trying to make it a permanent character effect in the combat tab that wou9ld adjust automatically if they ever raise that stat. NBD, I can just code it to the current bonus.

BTW, I am LOVING the coding options in PFRPG

Ah, I was trying to make it a permanent character effect in the combat tab that wou9ld adjust automatically if they ever raise that stat. NBD, I can just code it to the current bonus.

BTW, I am LOVING the coding options in PFRPG
    Using Advanced Effects? That's actually a good idea for future improvement. I'll try and add support for those tags to it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Using Advanced Effects? That's actually a good idea for future improvement. I'll try and add support for those tags to it eventually.
    I would also love to see a button change when a power is "on" like this pic I edited Gordon.png

In my prototype extension I have finally updated everything such that it is again compatible with the current FG version; so, I will probably upload it soon in the next days

The following things were added by SmiteWorks in the last patches which I needed to inherit (especially their lack in the current extension's version is a form of incompatibility):

1. CC rolls doubling ATK effects was fixed

2. Save DCs were not calculated correctly if scaled by caster level (especially the misc bonus was not applied)

3. And the size entries are now respecting multiple lines

So, these new features coming from SmiteWorks will be finally also incorporated into my extension I wanted to mention it because someone may still report these bugs fixed by SmiteWorks while it may be due to that my extension is currently not fully compatible and up-to-date (hence, always unload extensions first if you want to report a bug)

Thread Information