DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 100 First ... 3139404142435191 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Doktor Frankelrugem
    hehe

Thanks to Darrenan: There is now a single extension for height In the campaign options you find a new setting for adjusting the size Delete the versions height_medium and height_large

Here are some ideas for implementation on effects that lasts until end of a turn, and a bunch of other stuff. I have only read the forum post and not the code itself.
    I am posting this here because I think there have been a discussion about this, and I hope I can inspire some of you extension guys that makes our FG lives much better. ��
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Combat-Effects

This extension have to have some implementation conflicts with at least the players can remove extension since both use their own STACK effect, this is the reason I have not tried the extension myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Here are some ideas for implementation on effects that lasts until end of a turn, and a bunch of other stuff. I have only read the forum post and not the code itself.
    I am posting this here because I think there have been a discussion about this, and I hope I can inspire some of you extension guys that makes our FG lives much better. ��

This extension have to have some implementation conflicts with at least the players can remove extension since both use their own STACK effect, this is the reason I have not tried the extension myself.
    Thanks

I already have similar things in plan for some time, but I probably tend to implement certain things as in the 4e ruleset, avoiding more and more tags in effects (because longer strings will add up to the performance) But we'll see Not sure yet when I have to time to actively code something bigger again

So, the best would be to extend the effects' system and UI for a better implementation of logic (at least that is what I'd like to try)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; June 12th, 2021 at 17:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post

This exhaustion expiry would be very useful...

I just realized that I forgot to add the "new" buttons from the toolbar to the overlay packages (there were recently somewhen an update about adding a button for player preview and shortcut visibility)

I am not available this weekend but I add those soon, too Extension still compatible, you just won't see these buttons in the toolbar, only in the image sidebar

Please redownload the overlay packages I have added the patch stuff about the new shortcuts in the toolbar from some FG patch last week, and I improved compatibility (thanks to SoxMax)

I hope that the StrainInjury with the alternative icons finally works again, please let me know

By the way, I am actually already working on new extension stuff It is not about new features, I just think about a better representation of all the features in my extension, such that we can go away from forum posts a bit (at least for reference) Basically like the cheat sheet, but extended and not as pdf

Afterwards I probably go finally back to my project about the skill actions etc.
    Last edited by Kelrugem; June 23rd, 2021 at 23:46.

Hey, I might be really dumb, but where is the extension for just the effects?

Thread Information