DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 37 of 100 First ... 2735363738394787 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Just a heads-up: With the new update, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...s_ruleset.html, DMGTYPE (and DMGSTYPE probably, too, I think?) are now natively targetable; so, you do not need the overlay packages anymore to do so

what does it imply?

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    what does it imply?
    For example stuff like IFT: CUSTOM(blah); DMGTYPE: slashing works now natively in the ruleset

Oh! I never thought of using DMGTYPE as a conditional but it could be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Oh! I never thought of using DMGTYPE as a conditional but it could be interesting
    The easiest example is probably:
    smite evil bypasses damage reduction on smited target, regardless of alignment. So
    IFT: Custom(smiteEvil); DMGTYPE: force; IFT: ALIGN (evil); ATK: [CHA]; DMG: [LVL]
    now works without extensions (the DMGTYPE line, the ATK and DMG have always worked in vanilla FG)

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    The easiest example is probably:
    smite evil bypasses damage reduction on smited target, regardless of alignment. So
    IFT: Custom(smiteEvil); DMGTYPE: force; IFT: ALIGN (evil); ATK: [CHA]; DMG: [LVL]
    now works without extensions (the DMGTYPE line, the ATK and DMG have always worked in vanilla FG)
    DMGTYPE should be after ALIGN(evil) in your example.

Nice catch. I have played this wrong. Really bad wording in the rules, but that is not new.

Please redownload the overlay packages, there was a strange issue with deleting NPCs from the CT who got damaged by players while a client still was connected (it didn't cause something bad but an annoying error message)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Please redownload the overlay packages, there was a strange issue with deleting NPCs from the CT who got damaged by players while a client still was connected (it didn't cause something bad but an annoying error message)
    thx!
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Running fantasy grounds unity latest live version. Your latest full overlay package (downloaded today), no other extensions.
    I found a bug @Kelrugem , or just something that has been changed that I don`t see in your cheat sheet.

When applying effects the PC tag [DEX] does not work.

Example: ATK: [DEX] when applying this if just returns ATK:[DEX] in the combat tracker.
    If I replace ATK: [DEX] with ATK:[STR] this returns ATK: 3 in the combat tracker (if my strenght mod is 3 of course)
    If I remove your extension the ATK: [DEX] works fine. I have removed your extension and kept the same effect on the same caharacter, when I start up the game without your fulloverlay extension the effect pc tag [DEX] works, so it is not a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Running fantasy grounds unity latest live version. Your latest full overlay package (downloaded today), no other extensions.
    I found a bug @Kelrugem , or just something that has been changed that I don`t see in your cheat sheet.

When applying effects the PC tag [DEX] does not work.

Example: ATK: [DEX] when applying this if just returns ATK:[DEX] in the combat tracker.
    If I replace ATK: [DEX] with ATK:[STR] this returns ATK: 3 in the combat tracker (if my strenght mod is 3 of course)
    If I remove your extension the ATK: [DEX] works fine. I have removed your extension and kept the same effect on the same caharacter, when I start up the game without your fulloverlay extension the effect pc tag [DEX] works, so it is not a typo.
    ah, this might be because of that D has now a divider function, let me see. Thanks for the report

Thread Information