FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 35 of 100 First ... 2533343536374585 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Yeah, sure, here is the current version I work on, but not much done yet; though the toolbar should be good now Once it is fully updated I will of course upload that
    I also updated the version in this cited post; but beware, that version might not work as much as the "official outdated" version; the outdated version is just so outdated that it overwrites all changes and therefore still worked mostly So, all the pieces still worked together, but since I just update piece by piece now, it can happen that this "early access" version of the cited post is less working because the pieces do not yet fit Some pieces are updated, some others not, so, a partially-updated version can be actually less compatible than an outdated version I am not testing the early access version for its playability

(I guess you may have gotten a lot of ActorManager2 errors with my last early access version since I just realized that I already renamed some file as in the February patch while I did not yet rename all the references in the code. Now more stuff is relabelled but no guarantee; use the early access version on your own risk )
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 24th, 2021 at 03:28.

Fantastic

any grand sweeping changes/new features?

Congrats on the Thesis, and... Welcome to Asia (already?), I'll buy you a lu rou fan (though we say lo yuk fan, here and it's not as good as the stuff across the straight!) next time I'm in Free China

Kel, I think you already have a hugelist of improvements you want to implement, but.... Since you have some plans to rewrite the effect system, is it possible to improve how long an effect lasts?
    There are several effects that last until the end of your round, or last until the end of your next round. But the effects are always counted down on the start of the turn.
    Dm can manually adjust what initiative it counts down on, but if this could be integrated in the system I would be very happy.
    For example, duration 2 rounds, start count on next initiative = lasts until the end of my next turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    Fantastic

any grand sweeping changes/new features?

Congrats on the Thesis, and... Welcome to Asia (already?), I'll buy you a lu rou fan (though we say lo yuk fan, here and it's not as good as the stuff across the straight!) next time I'm in Free China
    There is no big extra so far, just some small bug fix for fortification, and grappled won't be counted as flat-footed in PF1 anymore My PhD defence is at 31 May, so, I am first just updating my extensions such that you all do not need to wait much longer Then at some point I add other things, like the "skill-actions" and new effect system

Oh, and thanks for the welcome (right, Hong Kong is not so far from Taipei, at least not so far as from my current home) I will move to Taipei in July, then three weeks of quarantine until I get in my actual flat there (will be an interesting and expensive first time there )

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    Kel, I think you already have a hugelist of improvements you want to implement, but.... Since you have some plans to rewrite the effect system, is it possible to improve how long an effect lasts?
    There are several effects that last until the end of your round, or last until the end of your next round. But the effects are always counted down on the start of the turn.
    Dm can manually adjust what initiative it counts down on, but if this could be integrated in the system I would be very happy.
    For example, duration 2 rounds, start count on next initiative = lasts until the end of my next turn.
    Yeah, this is already on my list actually, part of the effects stuff In the third post here I have something like "carry over automation from the 4e ruleset", I think; 4e has that for example I will let you all know of course once there is another new bigger feature like this again

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    There is no big extra so far, just some small bug fix for fortification, and grappled won't be counted as flat-footed in PF1 anymore My PhD defence is at 31 May, so, I am first just updating my extensions such that you all do not need to wait much longer Then at some point I add other things, like the "skill-actions" and new effect system

Oh, and thanks for the welcome (right, Hong Kong is not so far from Taipei, at least not so far as from my current home) I will move to Taipei in July, then three weeks of quarantine until I get in my actual flat there (will be an interesting and expensive first time there )
    TW is cheap, you'll be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    TW is cheap, you'll be fine!
    I hope The flats are often expensive, at least the ones I find (or they're very small, but I can get adjusted to that, I think )

So, finally, a new update!! Please redownload all the overlay packages Around two months later they finally work again

I updated already to the TEST server, but that should be no issue, since TEST is mainly about lighting and vision which is not affected by my code But let me know whether there is an issue

See https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post596171 for the new stuff (and the links therein) It is not much, mainly just compatibility, also with CoreRPG in general and some cleanups

(One thing: When a client presses the next actor button, then the save overlays may not vanish right now; that is due to my changes in compatibility with CoreRPG, but I was already assuming some code which is published on Tuesday. So until that official update on Tuesday you may see such a bug, then use the clear saves button in the toolbar )

Also: I had to do a loooot. In the last weeks I did little bits, but the last three/four days I did nothing else than updating my extensions So, it was extremely much to do, and I had no time yet to run any game. Thence, there may be likely an error, then let me know, or wait a bit until you update and some other people ran into those errors

Cheat sheet also updated (not the manual part yet, still only the wiki-like style for effect stuff)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 26th, 2021 at 02:23.

Please redownload the overlay packages I accidentally forgot to relabel a "2" to a "3" in the code which was leading to that there were no health bars anymore

Sorry for the problems

Thanks to Khoredran making me aware of that

There is an incompatiblity between this mod and bmos ammunition manager. I posted the same thing in his post.
    When I attack somebody I get a
    "Error" Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager action attack.lua"];640; attemt to call field 'calculateHitMargin' (a nil value)
    See also attached complied log.

I have the latest fantasy grounds unity version.
    I only start up fulloverlay extension and ammunition manager
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    There is an incompatiblity between this mod and bmos ammunition manager. I posted the same thing in his post.
    When I attack somebody I get a
    "Error" Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager action attack.lua"];640; attemt to call field 'calculateHitMargin' (a nil value)
    See also attached complied log.

I have the latest fantasy grounds unity version.
    I only start up fulloverlay extension and ammunition manager
    Ah, I see Thanks

I did not yet use Bmos's ammunition manager or look at it; currently not so much time, but I can check later again the compatibilities (or bmos already suggests something Right now I just added what bmos suggested to me for the compatibility, but that was some time ago, maybe I need to update that piece of the code again )

Just to make sure: Without the ammunition manager everything works fine?

Thread Information