FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 34 of 100 First ... 2432333435364484 ... Last
    As a follow-up for the people waiting for an update: I just have updated some parts in the last hours, for example the toolbar is now fixed and adjusted to the recent version of FGU The clear buttons now only show for the DM when there are tokens on the map, too

(but I did not upload the new Full OverlayPackage; just a status report such that you know what I am slowly doing I get slowly again the grasp of coding )

Any chance for a beta version? I'm already using the broken one anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Thamyor View Post
    Any chance for a beta version? I'm already using the broken one anyway
    Yeah, sure, here is the current version I work on, but not much done yet; though the toolbar should be good now Once it is fully updated I will of course upload that
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelrugem; April 24th, 2021 at 03:34.

while I am on it: Should I add all other things of my extensions to the cheat sheet? Like a manual for my extensions? Then no need to skim the threads anymore But if there is not really a need for it, then I may or may not do it (though it may be worthwhile to wait what the FG Forge offers in the regard of describing extensions)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    while I am on it: Should I add all other things of my extensions to the cheat sheet? Like a manual for my extensions? Then no need to skim the threads anymore But if there is not really a need for it, then I may or may not do it (though it may be worthwhile to wait what the FG Forge offers in the regard of describing extensions)
    I'd wait until the Forge comes out to make that decision. It would be a pain to write it all up in LaTeX only to have to rewrite in another formatting language.
    But yes! I love your documentation even if it isn't 100% updated.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    I'd wait until the Forge comes out to make that decision. It would be a pain to write it all up in LaTeX only to have to rewrite in another formatting language.
    But yes! I love your documentation even if it isn't 100% updated.
    Yeah, may be indeed better to wait (An argument for doing it now is that I am now looking through all my code such that I could immediately add all other things to the pdf piece by piece while I am updating; it is then not all at once and I would not need to remind myself later what I actually coded )

Oh, and I have just seen my note at the bottom of post #3; I accidentally updated the image toolbar now on my own as mentioned above, but Croddwyn already did that here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post584829 So, thanks to them the image toolbar already got fixed

Yes! Please, yes. Sell it. I'll buy...

Quote Originally Posted by Croddwyn View Post
    Yes! Please, yes. Sell it. I'll buy...
    Hehe, oki Then I now first update and maybe other stuff; and when the FG Forge is out, then I make the manual somewhen

Yeah, sure, here is the current version I work on, but not much done yet; though the toolbar should be good now Once it is fully updated I will of course upload that
    Just updated the version from the quoted post (due to another change of the toolbar today)

Another short status update: I think the biggest stuff is done now, so, I hope in the next days I am finally done with updating The attack and especially damage scripts are updated now, too, and those were heavily affected by the patch in February (with extra difficulty for StrainInjury because of the different health system in this extension while also the code for health stuff has changed in February)

So, I can hopefully upload soon

I also fixed the fortification problem, there was a d10 too much (FGU) or too less (FGC) for the roll; that was simply my mistake because I confused FGC and FGU in the code.
    Long-term users may also remember that I added a code that also removes the stable effect when lethal damage is incoming. But I have seen in the code that this got added to the native code recently, too, but it was not listed in the ruleset updates So, this is seemingly now an integrated feature in FG (thanks Moon Wizard )

Thread Information