Joshua Stream Pre
Page 30 of 38 First ... 202829303132 ... Last
  1. #291
    "Dual Dr. Kelrugem", sounds like the name of some supervillain scientist. I might create a NPC based on that :D

  2. #292
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    "Dual Dr. Kelrugem", sounds like the name of some supervillain scientist. I might create a NPC based on that :D


    There is a new version for the height extension I had not yet time to look at the other extensions, but at least I try to keep up that one extension I already was able to update

  3. #293
    Soon.. SOON!!!!
    *laughs manically*

  4. #294
    Found a bug. Your Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons.ext moves the toolbar buttons from the right to the left which hides them behind the character portraits.

  5. #295
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortex9 View Post
    Found a bug. Your Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons.ext moves the toolbar buttons from the right to the left which hides them behind the character portraits.
    Thank you

    Beware, as stated in the first post (the big fat red letters ) all my extensions are incompatible and not up-to-date (except height and maybe the theme stuff and antimagic) right now It is only supported for previous versions (3.3.12 of FGC for example, I think) I have currently not much time to update my stuff (Right now I am packing for a move and then the very last steps of my thesis, improving my introduction etc., brrr )

  6. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Thank you

    Beware, as stated in the first post (the big fat red letters ) all my extensions are incompatible and not up-to-date (except height and maybe the theme stuff and antimagic) right now It is only supported for previous versions (3.3.12 of FGC for example, I think) I have currently not much time to update my stuff (Right now I am packing for a move and then the very last steps of my thesis, improving my introduction etc., brrr )
    Tho I will say the regular Full OverlayPackage seems to be working as is. I've run a couple sessions with it and haven't had weird behavior or a console error pop up.

  7. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortex9 View Post
    Found a bug. Your Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons.ext moves the toolbar buttons from the right to the left which hides them behind the character portraits.
    This was due to the Feb 16 update. So far, it’s the only problem I’ve seen with continuing to use the extension before it gets updated to be compatible with those changes.

  8. #298
    At this point you might want to just update them for 4.1 and skip 4.0.1 lol.

  9. #299
    Kelrugem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland, and Lyon, France
    Posts
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus1216 View Post
    At this point you might want to just update them for 4.1 and skip 4.0.1 lol.
    Lol, that is likely to happen, I think

  10. #300
    Only Dual Dr. Kelrugem has the key to unseal the "update" button on my FG :P I will wait foreeever, if necessary

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre

Log in

Log in