DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 100 First ... 1826272829303878 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygmunt Molotch View Post
    nope, totally with you, I'm likely going to call it closing time on the campaign. it's easier than carrying on without them
    oh, please do not stop gaming just because I am not yet able to update the extensions immediately Actually, Superteddy (from SmiteWorks) offered me help to update it That is very nice from him, but I sadly do not even find time for that right now; but my thesis is handed in hopefully next week. Then I hopefully find time soon for updating the extensions, just to distract myself from the thesis (I hope that works out) You can try to make a backup of everything, in case you accidentally update, too

Then I hopefully find time soon for updating the extensions, just to distract myself from the thesis (I hope that works out)
    You got this! I wish you luck and will be cheering you on virtually!

Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    You got this! I wish you luck and will be cheering you on virtually!
    thank you

I'll wait happily for that day :°D

in the meantime I'll keep from updatin anyways

Big update of SmiteWorks is now published, please do not use my extensions anymore in case you want to update

We're also holding off on any updates until the extensions can get updated as well. We don't use any paid adventure content, so it isn't a big deal for us. Now, whether or not all my players can avoid the bright, flashy, "Check for Update" button is an entirely different question.

@Kelrugem... good luck with the thesis! We know you'll update your extensions when you can.

your Thesis is more important

I fully empathise, I get flashbacks to this day

thanks all for your messages

@Kelrugem Good luck with your thesis.

@Everyone
    I have upgraded to the latest patch on Unity and have tested the Full Overlay Package (the standard version not the version that is integrated with StrainInjury). https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ea-from-Ken-L)

It does not appear to 'break' anything in Fantasy Grounds. Everything I have tested, works. But if their is anything that is not working, if is failing gracefully. I.E. It doesn't throw any error messages and doesn't cause anything else to stop working. See below for all the items I tested.

NOTE 1: This is just for Unity. I have not done any testing on Classic.
    NOTE 2: This is for the Pathfinder ruleset. I have not done any testing for the 3.5 E ruleset.
    NOTE 3: Just because this all works for me does not guarantee that it will work for you. It should be the same but no guarantees. If you don't have to upgrade then the best advice is to not upgrade yet. But if you do have to upgrade then their is a very good chance that most (if not all) of the Full Overlay Package will continue to work for you.

Overlay - Works.
    • The options exist in the settings box.
    • The clear options exist on the top of the map.
    • The overlay icons correctly apply on damage and spell results.

Save Versus Tags/IF Operator - Works (limited testing).
    • The IFTAG still works.
    • I have not tested every modifier from this extension. The following modifiers have been tested and work - COC, DC, SIMMUNE, and SR.
    • Dice support for effect parsing works. E.G. - STR: [-2d6+1]

Advanced Effects - Works (limited testing)
    I have not tested every option. The options that I have tested all work.
    The options tested are: FORTIF, HRESIST, TDMG, ACCC, VCONC, TVCONC

Attack of Opportunity Tracker - Works
    Attack of Opportunity - Works
    Flat-Footed - Works
    Last edited by dllewell; February 18th, 2021 at 17:09.

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    @Kelrugem Good luck with your thesis.

@Everyone
    I have upgraded to the latest patch on Unity and have tested the Full Overlay Package (the standard version not the version that is integrated with StrainInjury). https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ea-from-Ken-L)

It does not appear to 'break' anything in Fantasy Grounds. Everything I have tested, works. But if their is anything that is not working, if is failing gracefully. I.E. It doesn't throw any error messages and doesn't cause anything else to stop working. See below for all the items I tested.

NOTE 1: This is just for Unity. I have not done any testing on Classic.
    NOTE 2: This is for the Pathfinder ruleset. I have not done any testing for the 3.5 E ruleset.
    NOTE 3: Just because this all works for me does not guarantee that it will work for you. It should be the same but no guarantees. If you don't have to upgrade then the best advice is to not upgrade yet. But if you do have to upgrade then their is a very good chance that most (if not all) of the Full Overlay Package will continue to work for you.

Overlay - Works.
    • The options exist in the settings box.
    • The clear options exist on the top of the map.
    • The overlay icons correctly apply on damage and spell results.

Save Versus Tags/IF Operator - Works (limited testing).
    • The IFTAG still works.
    • I have not tested every modifier from this extension. The following modifiers have been tested and work - COC, DC, SIMMUNE, and SR.
    • Dice support for effect parsing works. E.G. - STR: [-2d6+1]

Advanced Effects - Works (limited testing)
    I have not tested every option. The options that I have tested all work.
    The options tested are: FORTIF, HRESIST, TDMG, ACCC, VCONC, TVCONC

Attack of Opportunity Tracker - Works
    Attack of Opportunity - Works
    Flat-Footed - Works
    Thank you And thanks a lot for the thorough testing

I am really wondering that it works so far But on a second thought I may know why: My extension is very big, that is, it overwrites really a lot of the ruleset, probably also the significant changes which may explain why it works The scripts I do not overwrite may have certain changes, but those are related to relabellings of scripts, so, they just refer to the new scripts and still find them because overwriting scripts is by the label (so, the new stuff is there in the background and not overwritten).

All of that may funnily mean that my extension is big enough to cause no obvious problems (but who knows)

Thread Information