STAR TREK 2d20
Page 22 of 100 First ... 1220212223243272 ... Last
    New upload of all the overlay packages Thanks to bmos:

1. Some cleaning up of the code
    2. There are now T and Q descriptors; they are like H but take the third and quarter, respectively

I updated the pdf with the second point, and the versions of these overlay packages are now 3.3.12.2

Small reupload of the pdf; I forgot to thanks bmos for the T and Q descriptors there

is there a pdf? Where? :O

edit: nevermind, found it XD
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; December 11th, 2020 at 06:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    ...now T and Q descriptors...

sorry, didn't closely follow... but as in: e.g. TLVL or QBAB?

noice.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

sorry, didn't closely follow... but as in: e.g. TLVL or QBAB?

noice.
    Yup Bmos has added that, the main example is seemingly how Power Attack works in PF1

Situational Awareness of Celestian

Hi

I merged my extension with Celestian's Situational Awareness extension, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...okens-on-maps)

Would someone like to try it out? Here is some test version of the extension, you only need to load that, it is both, Full OverlayPackage and Celestian's extension

Thanks, also to Celestian to allow me to do that When it works, then I will integrate that completely

Best,

Kelrugem

PS: Please make a backup, just in case, this is a test extension
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 14th, 2020 at 03:04.

I'll give it a try on my Wednesday game.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    I'll give it a try on my Wednesday game.
    Thank you very much

One thing I observed (reported also in Celestian's thread): When you delete all foes for example, using the CT options, then it will also delete the ones not shown in the CT others

I just fixed that, and will reupload it in post #216 now So, deleting NPCs is okay now

EDIT: Another thing, there is a similar problem as with overlays sometimes: When you reload the campaign, while some NPCs where hidden in the CT but on a map, then the health bar ovelays and effet icons etc. may not immediately show again. One needs to show the NPC first in the CT again, and then e.g. reopen the map, or put it once to the background to activate an update of the overlays Not sure whether I can fix that, but should be not so much of a problem for the time being
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 13th, 2020 at 04:37.

and when I have time, I want to add some button to mass control the visibility of tokens (like all selected tokens are now mask-sensitive) And maybe some button in the CT to let show all NPCs which are hidden from the CT, for cleaning up in case one forgot some lonely NPC on some map

Ahh good to know. I rarely use the CT options to remove NPCs so I might never have discovered that.

Thread Information