DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 100 First ... 917181920212969 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    I am, almost surely, looking at the wrong thing, or picking the wrong package, or something, but now that FG upgraded itself to 3.3.12, I wanted to get myself up-to-date with your extensions.

So... I downloaded what I thought was the replacement for what I was previously running (since 8/8/2020).
    Before: Full OverlayPackage.ext

Just downloaded: Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons.ext

But, when I went to remove and replace, I saw that Full OverlayPackage.ext occupied 1.448MB, while Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons.ext occupies only 180KB.

What do you think I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks,

- s.west
    You do not need to switch, you only need to switch when you did not use the Full OverlayPackage So, you can still use the Full OverlayPackage and download its new version

But when it was about switching the graphics: Yes, the sizes are correct Tahl_liadon somehow was able to make his graphics very small Make sure though that you activate the new package (it has another name) (and deactivate the previous one of course)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 6th, 2020 at 17:15.

Obviously, I'm missing something, because I didn't know that I was "switching". When I look at Post #1 of this thread, I see:

My extensions:

1. Advanced 3.5e/PF1, part of full overlay packages (called advanced effects in the following)
    9. Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons.ext

In other words, I don't see a new: Full OverlayPackage.ext. I guess I assumed that the updated (for 3.3.12) Full OverlayPackage also included 'alternative icons', or something...

But, to put a fine point on it, here is what I guess I am going to need to have explicitly spelled out for me:

If I was previously using:

Full OverlayPackage.ext

which was downloaded on August 8th of this year, and I now want to update that extension so that it works for 3.3.12, what do I do?

I sincerely apologize for cluttering up your thread with my confusion. Since no one else has chimed in here, it's obviously something that I alone am misunderstanding.

Thanks for your help,

- s.west

D'Oh!! I have to go to its own thread!!!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ea-from-Ken-L)

Ok... Sorry for all my crap. I honestly am not trying to be this dimwitted.

I'm good now.

If you want to delete my posts, please do. (or if you want me to, just tell me.)

Thanks, and thanks for all the excellent work!

- s.west

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    D'Oh!! I have to go to its own thread!!!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ea-from-Ken-L)

Ok... Sorry for all my crap. I honestly am not trying to be this dimwitted.

I'm good now.

If you want to delete my posts, please do. (or if you want me to, just tell me.)

Thanks, and thanks for all the excellent work!

- s.west
    hehe, no worries Yeah, I prefer tahl_liadon's overlays and, hence, I upload them here while just mentioning that the second type of overlay is in the other thread (and it also is way faster to upload tahl_liadon's overlays than the other ones )

@all: I will keep the threads of AoO, advanced 3.5e/PF1 and save versus tags updated with the infos about effects, too, just in case you are used to look there (but I prefer the pdf and would recommend that )

Height label extension got a compatibility update (now it also zooms while using wheel and hovering over the token, as it already does in FG natively) See here, too: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post556780

There was a SmiteWorks' update for 3.5e today about some bug in FGU Please redownload the overlaypackages when you use on of them Zygmunt Moloch also provided compressed graphics for the blood overlays etc., making the file sizes smaller Thanks to Zygmunt

Hey does anyone have any experience running this extension with the Enhanced Images extension?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ed-on-CoreRPG)

While they do slightly different functions in FG they do seem like they would conflict somewhat in the nuts and bolts of the coding. That is coming from someone who knows nothing of such things though.

I used both of these a different times in the past but can't remember running them concurrently and just trying to remember why I stopped using either.

Will test on my own but don't want to run it in an in-game session if they might break stuff.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Post View Post
    Hey does anyone have any experience running this extension with the Enhanced Images extension?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ed-on-CoreRPG)

While they do slightly different functions in FG they do seem like they would conflict somewhat in the nuts and bolts of the coding. That is coming from someone who knows nothing of such things though.

I used both of these a different times in the past but can't remember running them concurrently and just trying to remember why I stopped using either.

Will test on my own but don't want to run it in an in-game session if they might break stuff.

Thanks!
    Normally they should somewhat work together, Trenloe adjusted the loadorder of his extension to allow that, but I still would need to check his code etc. about whether there could be other issues But it is unlikely that I check that because FGU is released and it already offers natively layers (and arbitrarily many of them)

Random requests of the month.

There is a "half resist" effect. There also is a bypass effect Is there a way to make a "half-bypass" one? Such as for Flame Strike (saying "roll a handful dice, half of that total is fire damage and the other half is divine energy that can't be reduced")

Thread Information