DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 49 of 100 First ... 3947484950515999 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I am fine so far, still waiting for Taiwan's borders to be opened such that I can see my new office there (my home office is in Germany so far)
    Glad to hear it! Congrats on the new job. I hope you get to your new office soon.

I hope you are well, too I am already updating my extensions and I try to add your request for the effect about lowering fortification
    I'm good. I'm still under quarantine from having Covid, but I had the vaccine and I'm healthy, so thankfully it was like one-day having a cold. The worst part... I work remote anyway so no days off for me. Thank you for remembering and considering the fortification modification. If it can be done, that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Glad to hear it! Congrats on the new job. I hope you get to your new office soon.
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    I'm good. I'm still under quarantine from having Covid, but I had the vaccine and I'm healthy, so thankfully it was like one-day having a cold. The worst part... I work remote anyway so no days off for me. Thank you for remembering and considering the fortification modification. If it can be done, that would be awesome!
    Oh, I am sorry to hear that; I hope you get well soon, glad that the infection does not affect you so bad

The big patch just released, so, now my extensions are out-of-date; I hope I can soon update my extensions

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    And so I'll wait patiently
    I actually do not expect that something breaks, some extensions are already updated via the forge, and the new features are mainly about something I do not touch (except maybe the spell DC note) But I will check everything once I got enough time

I actually do not expect that something breaks, some extensions are already updated via the forge, and the new features are mainly about something I do not touch (except maybe the spell DC note) But I will check everything once I got enough time
    Thing is, *if* I update and *IF* something breaks there's no way to reverse it. So I'd rater play safe and wait since my games literally hinges on "if/iftag/nif/niftag" and so on....

Wait, what do you refer to with "spell DC note"?

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Thing is, *if* I update and *IF* something breaks there's no way to reverse it. So I'd rater play safe and wait since my games literally hinges on "if/iftag/nif/niftag" and so on....

Wait, what do you refer to with "spell DC note"?
    There were some erroneous DC calculations for NPCs which got fixed, but I am not sure about how serious these were and whether 3.5E was affected by this, too

Hi

I got sometimes asked for providing examples of effects for my extended automation extension; especially as a section for my forge page Does someone have a spreadsheet or so having such examples? (maybe for each new effect, but also using new logic like NIFT; for IFTAG I already have some examples on the forge page, but always better to have too many examples ) Otherwise I try to scan dllwell's module with examples

(but don't stress yourselves because of that, just if someone happens to spontaneously have some example effects)

Have a nice weekend

Kelrugem

Thread Information