STAR TREK 2d20
Page 70 of 100 First ... 2060686970717280 ... Last
    Thanks all for the words

Thanks for the rapid update!

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Thanks for the rapid update!
    hehe, you're all welcome

I forgot that in Taiwan are holidays now (moon/mid-autumn festival), so I had some time

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    hehe, you're all welcome

I forgot that in Taiwan are holidays now (moon/mid-autumn festival), so I had some time
    Sign me up for more holidays!
    Or a 4 day workweek, that would be nice too...

4 day work weeks would be the way to go. When I was a cop, I worked a 4 on / 3 off schedule that was the best.

Hehe, yeah, 4 day work weeks would be even better

Moved the REVERT subject here, sorry to post in the wrong thread. I would be happy to remove the automatic parsing of the undead adding REVERT to them. I am never going to cast a positive energy heal on an undead expecting it to heal them, so I don't need the backup of that. I can take positive damage type off of channel energy, but I would rather not since there may be resistances and vulnerabilities on things other than undead.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    Moved the REVERT subject here, sorry to post in the wrong thread. I would be happy to remove the automatic parsing of the undead adding REVERT to them. I am never going to cast a positive energy heal on an undead expecting it to heal them, so I don't need the backup of that. I can take positive damage type off of channel energy, but I would rather not since there may be resistances and vulnerabilities on things other than undead.
    Yeah, I will add an option about parsing that effect

Are the other parsed effects for NPCs okay so far, or any other complaint regarding them?

Sorry that this effect caused you and coyote problems. I should have well-thought this a bit more

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Are the other parsed effects for NPCs okay so far, or any other complaint regarding them?
    Not per se the same, but spell resistance is not parsing to SR: n. I always have to add that via advanced effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarestia View Post
    Not per se the same, but spell resistance is not parsing to SR: n. I always have to add that via advanced effects.
    hehe, I can add this as feature request, but it should actually not be needed. As far as I remember, the spell resistance of NPC sheets already parses into the SR number field in their CT defense section The spell check roll uses that number field, so it support this automation and is not just informational

Thread Information