Dungeons & Dragons 2024 Core Rulebooks Pre-Order
  1. #1021

  2. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Yay thanks!
    You're welcome

    Soo, I tested it right now, but everything works on my side I also checked all the codes releases the past weeks, back to the point when I uploaded a new version the last time (thanks to bmos for keeping track of the changes on github!), but I couldn't find anything which I need to update

    Can you delete the extension, and download it again?

  3. #1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    You're welcome

    Soo, I tested it right now, but everything works on my side I also checked all the codes releases the past weeks, back to the point when I uploaded a new version the last time (thanks to bmos for keeping track of the changes on github!), but I couldn't find anything which I need to update

    Can you delete the extension, and download it again?
    haven't tried deleting it actually, so I'm doing it now. Last time it got updated was in march, let's see now how it goes after redownloading it. And nope, it still won't work.

    I copied my whole campaign folder and renamed it, started it with your extension as the only one and now that I re-downloaded it it DOES work (it didn't earlier), but doesn't in my actual campaign (which means there's an incompatibility, I'll start trying it out adding'em a bit at a time, and report back if I find out which one of those FORTY-FIVE extensions causes the incompatibility)

    p.s. on a side note, NIFTAG always trigger no matter what, I see...

    P.p.s. Found it! The extension "Extra stat to saves" for some reasons conflicts with IFTAG.
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; June 22nd, 2024 at 14:52.

  4. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    P.p.s. Found it! The extension "Extra stat to saves" for some reasons conflicts with IFTAG.
    Ooh, I see, I have the feeling that there was once an incompatibility with Extra stat to saves once, did I maybe forget to fix that one? Not sure, but thanks for your report I will check it out

  5. #1025
    @Asgurgolas: I just tested it together with Bmos's extension but (N)IFTAG still works for me Can you you send me a screenshot of your setup in FG showing everything?

  6. #1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    @Asgurgolas: I just tested it together with Bmos's extension but (N)IFTAG still works for me Can you you send me a screenshot of your setup in FG showing everything?
    Sure, but I warn you I run 45 (yes, forty five) extensions.. well, 44 now. So far I've seen if I disable the extra stat to saves, it works again so I just did that.

    What do you exactly want me to show? (the loading screen with extensions? some logs?)

  7. #1027
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Sure, but I warn you I run 45 (yes, forty five) extensions.. well, 44 now. So far I've seen if I disable the extra stat to saves, it works again so I just did that.

    What do you exactly want me to show? (the loading screen with extensions? some logs?)
    Oh, I see, then it would be good if you just unload everything and then test But indeed, a list of extensions, together with a screenshot where you reproduced the error (so, I want to see the spell setting, the effect, roll of the die and so on )

  8. #1028
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Oh, I see, then it would be good if you just unload everything and then test But indeed, a list of extensions, together with a screenshot where you reproduced the error (so, I want to see the spell setting, the effect, roll of the die and so on )

    Now, this is the list. If it is what you needed, of course. About testing them with other extensions I'll get on it beteween tonight and tomorrow, once I'm back to my PC and have the time for it :P
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #1029
    Quick question regarding the new ADV/DIS on Skill Rolls - Which is fantastic, by the way....

    ADVSKILL (-) [skill], [ability] Advantage on skill rolls
    DISSKILL (-) [skill], [ability] Disadvantage on skill rolls

    ADVSKILL: sleight of hand, dexterity

    What does the ability entry do for the effect syntax?

  10. #1030
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Now, this is the list. If it is what you needed, of course. About testing them with other extensions I'll get on it beteween tonight and tomorrow, once I'm back to my PC and have the time for it :P
    Thanks, let me know, what you find out

    @RobboNJ69: I think you can write something like ADVSKILL: dexterity and then you have advantage on all skills with dexterity as ability So, that entry is separate to the skill entry in the effect, not intended to be used in the same effect (so, either use a skill or ability name, not both)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Fantasy Grounds Merchandise

Log in

Log in