STAR TREK 2d20
Page 30 of 100 First ... 2028293031324080 ... Last
    "Dual Dr. Kelrugem", sounds like the name of some supervillain scientist. I might create a NPC based on that :°D

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    "Dual Dr. Kelrugem", sounds like the name of some supervillain scientist. I might create a NPC based on that :°D

There is a new version for the height extension I had not yet time to look at the other extensions, but at least I try to keep up that one extension I already was able to update

Soon.. SOON!!!!
    *laughs manically*

Found a bug. Your Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons.ext moves the toolbar buttons from the right to the left which hides them behind the character portraits.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortex9 View Post
    Found a bug. Your Full OverlayPackage with alternative icons.ext moves the toolbar buttons from the right to the left which hides them behind the character portraits.
    Thank you

Beware, as stated in the first post (the big fat red letters ) all my extensions are incompatible and not up-to-date (except height and maybe the theme stuff and antimagic) right now It is only supported for previous versions (3.3.12 of FGC for example, I think) I have currently not much time to update my stuff (Right now I am packing for a move and then the very last steps of my thesis, improving my introduction etc., brrr )

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Thank you

Beware, as stated in the first post (the big fat red letters ) all my extensions are incompatible and not up-to-date (except height and maybe the theme stuff and antimagic) right now It is only supported for previous versions (3.3.12 of FGC for example, I think) I have currently not much time to update my stuff (Right now I am packing for a move and then the very last steps of my thesis, improving my introduction etc., brrr )
    Tho I will say the regular Full OverlayPackage seems to be working as is. I've run a couple sessions with it and haven't had weird behavior or a console error pop up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortex9 View Post
    This was due to the Feb 16 update. So far, it’s the only problem I’ve seen with continuing to use the extension before it gets updated to be compatible with those changes.

At this point you might want to just update them for 4.1 and skip 4.0.1 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Horus1216 View Post
    At this point you might want to just update them for 4.1 and skip 4.0.1 lol.
    Lol, that is likely to happen, I think

Only Dual Dr. Kelrugem has the key to unseal the "update" button on my FG :P I will wait foreeever, if necessary

Thread Information