STAR TREK 2d20
Page 32 of 100 First ... 2230313233344282 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    So, thesis is now officially handed-in I hope I can soon update the extensions then; but may be better to wait until the next big patch comes (which seems to be soon^TM)
    Grats!

wait, what do you mean by "next big patch"?

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Grats!

wait, what do you mean by "next big patch"?
    Thanks

I mean the lighting patch, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post586138, but that does probably not change so many parts of the code I affect

Yeah, no excuses Kel, get to work!

Although to be fair, I ran some tests of the S/I with Full Overlay package today in FGU and didn't hit any script errors and didn't notice any loss of functionality, so maybe you have less work ahead of you than you think. I told my players to go ahead and update FGC for tonights game after many weeks of holding off, so we'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    Yeah, no excuses Kel, get to work!
    hehe, oki, I do

For now the only problems with the udpate is the ACCC not working.
    and the problems with the image buttons when the map is zoomed.
    Capturar.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by Thamyor View Post
    For now the only problems with the udpate is the ACCC not working.
    and the problems with the image buttons when the map is zoomed.
    Capturar.PNG
    Thanks I will of course update all my scripts, then I should catch all bugs, even the unnoticed ones

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Thanks

I mean the lighting patch, https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post586138, but that does probably not change so many parts of the code I affect
    My reaction to this is not something I'd be allowed to make public, but that's it *____________*

oh wait, it's for Unity... (yes I do have unity but haven't actually tried it yet)
    Last edited by Asgurgolas; April 5th, 2021 at 13:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    My reaction to this is not something I'd be allowed to make public, but that's it *____________*

oh wait, it's for Unity... (yes I do have unity but haven't actually tried it yet)
    You should switch to Unity (at least once Kelrugem's extensions are updated). It's not any more buggy than Classic anymore and has so many advantages.
    Unless your computer or those of your players can't handle 3D applications.

Unity is too slow so far... I click an option and it takes up to 20 seconds to actually execute it. Loading images (or working on maps) really works bad for my patience ^^; My video card is... well, pretty old (I got an AMD R7 370 2gb) and while I recently bought a new CPU/Motherboard/RAM, I still haven't installed'em because I need to backup things (I heard Windows 10 really hates when you swap to a new cpu/motherboard and I'm trying to see if I can avoid having to reinstall it from scratch), so that's it :/

Thread Information