FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 100 First ... 234561454 ... Last
    It's not your fault, english isn't my main language anyway so don't worry about that :P

I'm now playing with the "N" addon *.*

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    It's not your fault, english isn't my main language anyway so don't worry about that :P

I'm now playing with the "N" addon *.*
    Oki, have fun Let me know when there are any issues (at release this is more than likely )

Oki, I found a very small bug when one is rolling a natural 1 on an attack roll with save versus tags. I shortly push a new update for that (and for the Overlaypackage where save versus tags is, too)

So, I reuploaded every extension/package with save versus tags Please redownload

Thanks, Asgurgolas, due to our discussion I looked at my code again and find a very little bug (My addition of NIFT etc. caused an issue for automatic misses, this should now be away)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 15th, 2019 at 01:00.

New versions for all extensions and packages with save versus tags incorporated, due to new little features in Save versus tags, see here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post463256

Hi

I am sorry to bother you again. I have reuploaded save versus tags and its packages because there was a very minor issue: The DC for saves did not immediately account the modifier coming from the ability when adding a new spell until you clicked on the magnifying glass next to the save, then it was correctly updated. (therefore rather minor issue, but still something needed to be fixed) This should now be fixed, so the DC is now correctly updated when added to the spell list and not after the magnifying glass

Sorry for the reupload again, as usual for very recent releases, now everything should work again Thanks for your patience

(Ah, some extension updater would be useful for such things then I would not need to spam my extension threads )

Have fun

Ain't no thing, Kelrugem. We are just grateful for the extensions!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Ain't no thing, Kelrugem. We are just grateful for the extensions!
    Thanks for the words
    Last edited by Kelrugem; November 18th, 2019 at 06:47.

I reuploaded all extensions with save versus tags for a compatibility update with the hero points extension of damned When you use damned's extension, too, then redownload and the hero point field should be back now When you do not use damned's extension and you do not have to redownload

Thank you very much! Just tested and works perfectly again
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Thread Information