DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 42 of 100 First ... 3240414243445292 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyGroundsDM View Post
    Hey, I might be really dumb, but where is the extension for just the effects?
    There isn't one anymore.
    If you don't want all the features you can to to options and turn off the features you don't want.

Yup, everything in the overlay package (and antimagic to be complete) It was just too much maintenance to keep everything separated because the features depended on each other. Hence, as Bmos wrote, I added settings in your campaign options to turn off any extra (the automatic flat-footed on combat start and the overlays; these settings default to off, so, if you do not want to use those, you do not need to do anything)

Notice about the flat-footed thing. Should I for any reason forget to remove the flat-footed effect on actors (or just get a full round clicking on "next"), the flat-footed status not only does not get removed, but it stacks with any new flat-footed effects coming from the "roll for initiative" thing

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Notice about the flat-footed thing. Should I for any reason forget to remove the flat-footed effect on actors (or just get a full round clicking on "next"), the flat-footed status not only does not get removed, but it stacks with any new flat-footed effects coming from the "roll for initiative" thing
    That sounds like an incompatibility issue The flatfooted effect just lasts for one round, so, there is actually no need for you to remove it, it is automatically removed once the actor starts their first turn

whether or not it stacks depends on how the flatfooted effect is written, one may use a hyphen, the other one not, and therefore two effects. But they should not stack in sense of values. If there is such a stacking, then this is another incompatibility

What is this "roll for initiative" extension? I never heard of it for 3.5e/PF1

For the moment you need to turn one of both extensions off

It should last for one round, but it's set to last "0" rounds and it gets auto-removed from the tracker when turn happens. So if I don't let it run its course, it ends up staying forever XD and roll for initaitive is when I click the tracker and roll initiative for everyone o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    It should last for one round, but it's set to last "0" rounds and it gets auto-removed from the tracker when turn happens. So if I don't let it run its course, it ends up staying forever XD and roll for initaitive is when I click the tracker and roll initiative for everyone o.o
    I just tested and it works correctly for me, all flatfooted effects have duration 1

Are you sure you do not have any other extensions? (there is an roll for initiative extension for 5e, therefore I thought you speak about something like this )

If you use any other extension, then you know the drill :P Please turn them all off but the overlay package and test again; then it should work, which means there is an incompatibility with some other extension Did you recently add a new one?

Ahahah okay, I'll take a look then

My extensions are all on the forge now which just got released Please use the extensions from the forge now; I am actually already a bit longer on the forge and you should see that I put more concise and detailed descriptions and tutorials about my extensions

Most important: All extensions have now a new name except the theme The full overlaypackage is now the extended automation and (alternative) overlay extension And all extensions have now the prefix Feature: in front.

That means: Download the extension from the forge. The file name is still the same, so, your older versions will get overwritten. But you may need to toggle my extension(s) again because of the new name

Also: The extended automation versions have a new feature! The parsing of NPCs got improved: Spell/magic immunity will add an additional SIMMUNE effect, and all the informational immune effects about charm, poison etc. will now parse as IFTAG: [tag(s)]; SIMMUNE effects (at the end of an effect string)

Let me know whether you like the new description of my extensions I worked a lot on these, they should be much more concise now (like the cheat sheet) such that you do not need to read the threads anymore which got cluttered I will use these threads now only as announcement and bug threads, for feature descriptions the forge is probably easier

You can also give a rating to my extensions in the forge if you want If you want to find my extensions: Search for Kelrugem in the forge, then it should list all of mine (12 at the moment)
    Last edited by Kelrugem; July 19th, 2021 at 23:49.

Or even easier: There is a link to my forge profile listing all extensions: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/crafter/2/view-profile

Thread Information