DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 98 First ... 345671555 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Thank you very much! Just tested and works perfectly again
    Cool

New update due to a small bug fix in save versus tags and its packages (about the new option to let the DC of an individual spell be calculated by another ability than the base ability of the spell class) See the save versus tags thread for more information

By the way, I finished the first chapter/book of my three-years-old campaign and I am doing now some break of DMing I still will update these extensions of course but it may be a bit slower than usual because I am not using the extensions on my own at the moment (but later of course again after my break/preparation of the next chapter )

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss ;d

Due to some bug fix of darrenan for the mirror image handler (thanks Darrenan See here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post475227 ) I have updated the following extensions:

Advanced 3.5e and Pathfinder
    AoO
    Advanced 3.5e and Pathfinder with AoO
    Full OverlayPackage
    StrainInjury with advanced 3.5e and Pathfinder
    StrainInjury with Full Package
    StrainInjury with Full OverlayPackage

Please update when you use one of these together with the mirror image handler

The following extensions had to be updated to 3.3.10, please redownload them after FG 3.3.10 (next week probably) got released:

Advanced effects
    Advanced effects with AoO
    Height
    Full OverlayPackage
    Everything with StrainInjury

Sorry for the minor updates in the last time, due to the finishing of my PhD end of this year (probably) I do sadly not have so much time at the moment; at the moment I only maintain the extensions

But the following projects are been done (slowly) at the moment, at latest next year I have at least one finished

Opposed skill rolls
    CL effect
    (Very slowly) the advanced effects extension of Celestian for 3.5e

Have fun
    Last edited by Kelrugem; March 1st, 2020 at 07:08.

Another small update for the height token, see here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post478195

Thanks to Blackfoot for making me aware of that function

just wanted to say thank you for your contribution to the community!
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post
    just wanted to say thank you for your contribution to the community!
    thank you very much for the words I am happy when the extensions are useful for others, too

Hi

Thanks to garrion_sw (he tested a bit) I now know that the overlay packages are probably incompatible with the Naval Combat Extension that comes with the Skulls & Shackles AP. When I found out how to solve this without the need to purchase the AP then I will let you know

Hi

I made everything with advanced effects and the strainInjury extensions compatible with https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-(FG-v3-1-3-)

You can redownload these extensions if you also want to use this other extension (you still have to load them separately)

EDIT: The compatibility issue with the naval combat extension from Shackless Seas AP (or something like that) will take a bit longer; it seems that it is incompatible with most of my extensions and it is not a small extension. When I have more time I will do my best
    Last edited by Kelrugem; March 22nd, 2020 at 22:30.

Thread Information