DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 77 of 100 First ... 2767757677787987 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    About the Skill: I cannot reproduce this error. But I see in your screenshots that your version of the extension is very old. The extension date should show 10 January 2022 (yeah, there is a typo, I was writing 2022 instead of 2023 )

About AC: Dodge bonusses always stack, also in 3.5E So, this behaviour is expected

In order to solve the former problem, you should update the extension, maybe check whether you have an unzipped version of the extension in your directory
    Oh, no, the date version is indeed correct, I accidentally checked the wrong date of another extension.

Oki, then I am confused now, I first did not test a heal skill bonus and therefore I was not able to reproduce. But if I test a heal skill bonus, then I can reproduce the error

Thanks for the report, I will try to solve this problem. Seemingly just a problem with heal, or can you similarly produce an error with other skill bonusses?

Quote Originally Posted by Phixation View Post
    im getting the same error Kel. and i am up to date. lowercase heal gives +2 to everything. upper was working but retesting literally right now has shown its not working... running an update and trying again. let you know shortly
    Thanks for helping, I can reproduce it now, too

screenshot0002.png

new campaign fresh update. doing the thing

i tried all other skills... just heal

i think its cause heal is also healing via spells... no idea why that one is weird

EDIT: also only in effect with your extension... turning it off makes it work correctly again.
    Last edited by Phixation; January 23rd, 2023 at 00:01.

@Phixation: Thanks Indeed, I see the error, but I am totally confused right now why this is happening, especially because I do not overwrite or adjust the SKILL effect in my extension

@timberbeast: So, seemingly only the heal skill bonus leads to this problem, everything else should hopefully still stack correctly As said by me and others, dodge bonusses always stack Thanks again for the report But I am not sure yet when I will be able to fix that (currently in holidays, but I try my best)

Oki, I have found the culprit: Some while ago I added the descriptor heal to the revert effect for reverting heals because some people correctly argued that using the damage type positive to revert heals lead to strange situations. Well, precisely this descriptor messes in the code now seemingly with the SKILL: X heal stuff

That should be easy to fix, I just have to change the descriptor (or I find some exotic solution solving this issue without changing the descriptor)

@Phixation: Thanks Indeed, I see the error, but I am totally confused right now why this is happening, especially because I do not overwrite or adjust the SKILL effect in my extension

@timberbeast: So, seemingly only the heal skill bonus leads to this problem, everything else should hopefully still stack correctly As said by me and others, dodge bonusses always stack Thanks again for the report But I am not sure yet when I will be able to fix that (currently in holidays, but I try my best)
    *smacks forehead* I knew that about dodge bonuses too - don't know where my brain was on that, lol. Thanks for looking into this so quickly - I didn't think about checking the other skills, but yes, they do work correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by timberbeast View Post
    *smacks forehead* I knew that about dodge bonuses too - don't know where my brain was on that, lol. Thanks for looking into this so quickly - I didn't think about checking the other skills, but yes, they do work correctly.
    Hehe, no worries

I just fixed it:

Fixed: SKILL: [bliblablub] heal lead to a global skill bonus. This is now fixed and should work properly, however, in order to do so I had to adjust the REVERT effect; that is, if you want to revert heal rolls, then you have to write REVERT: revheal now. I am sorry for this inconvenience regarding REVERT (again) The parsing of undead effects is adjusted accordingly.

Thanks to timberbeast for making me aware of that, and to Phixation for confirming and helping

Furthermore: The alternative icon extensions will now also be downloaded, when you subscribe to the non-alternative version. The forge page for the alternative icons is still there, but I would appreciate if you switch, so that I can take down the alternative forge page So, no worries, everything still there, it would just be easier for me to maintain two instead of four overlay package forge pages Thus, you will now download two extensions, and then just select the one with your desired overlays
    I.e., subscribe to https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1/view instead of https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/29/view
    For StrainInjury: Subscribe to https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/31/view instead of https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/24/view
    Last edited by Kelrugem; January 24th, 2023 at 02:12.

Furthermore: The alternative icon extensions will now also be downloaded, when you subscribe to the non-alternative version. The forge page for the alternative icons is still there, but I would appreciate if you switch, so that I can take down the alternative forge page So, no worries, everything still there, it would just be easier for me to maintain two instead of four overlay package forge pages Thus, you will now download two extensions, and then just select the one with your desired overlays
    This is a great change. You could also ease your maintenance by just making the alt icons package a re-theme/icon pack although users would have to know to load both if they want the alt icons.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    This is a great change. You could also ease your maintenance by just making the alt icons package a re-theme/icon pack although users would have to know to load both if they want the alt icons.
    Ah, yeah, makes sense; but the maintenance is with Github gladly very easy so far The alternative version is a separate branch and I just have to merge my updates to that branch

I am getting errors when making attack rolls and damage rolls.
    the errors seem to be related to advantage.
    I do not have advantage in my games and do not recall a setting.
    image_2023-02-05_172854266.png

Thread Information