DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 29 of 100 First ... 1927282930313979 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    @Kelrugem Good luck with your thesis.

@Everyone
    I have upgraded to the latest patch on Unity and have tested the Full Overlay Package (the standard version not the version that is integrated with StrainInjury). https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ea-from-Ken-L)

It does not appear to 'break' anything in Fantasy Grounds. Everything I have tested, works. But if their is anything that is not working, if is failing gracefully. I.E. It doesn't throw any error messages and doesn't cause anything else to stop working. See below for all the items I tested.
    I've found the same--everything I've tried still works, and I haven't seen any core functionality that has been broken.

The only minor exception is that there was a core change to move the image toolbar icons to the right of the window rather than the left; with the full overlay active they are still on the left, unless the image is maximized with the arrow icon ("desktop view?"). In that case the icons move to the right but so far over that they are under the the normal image control icons. This isn't a big deal, and certainly worth it to be able to continue using this extension.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dogfisc View Post
    I've found the same--everything I've tried still works, and I haven't seen any core functionality that has been broken.

The only minor exception is that there was a core change to move the image toolbar icons to the right of the window rather than the left; with the full overlay active they are still on the left, unless the image is maximized with the arrow icon ("desktop view?"). In that case the icons move to the right but so far over that they are under the the normal image control icons. This isn't a big deal, and certainly worth it to be able to continue using this extension.
    Was your testing in Classic or Unity?

Quote Originally Posted by dllewell View Post
    Was your testing in Classic or Unity?
    Unity. I don’t own Classic, so I don’t always remember to specify.

I’ve been looking at the updated core code and the extension and I think I have it working, but I know it’s not the best way to do it (I haven’t yet learned how to merge xml and templates).

I hope you are doing well with your thesis Kel.

I found a small error in you NODEX. In pathfinder, being grappled does not deny you your dex bonus to AC, and you will not be sneak attacked. I think you do in 3.5, so there is a difference.
    Being pinned will deny you dex to AC.
    If I use:
    IFT: NODEX; DMG: 2d6 precision
    This should not work against grappled enemies, but it does

Quote Originally Posted by Svandal View Post
    I hope you are doing well with your thesis Kel.

I found a small error in you NODEX. In pathfinder, being grappled does not deny you your dex bonus to AC, and you will not be sneak attacked. I think you do in 3.5, so there is a difference.
    Being pinned will deny you dex to AC.
    If I use:
    IFT: NODEX; DMG: 2d6 precision
    This should not work against grappled enemies, but it does
    Ah, oki, yeah, that is indeed a difference then (or I misremember the rules in 3.5e) I will adjust this then in a future update, thanks a lot for your report

PS: Yeah, I am soon done with the thesis, already 259 pages full with mathematics and physics; the proof-readers of the comittee will hate me who only have ten weeks to read it

Yeah it's a difference in the grappling rules between 3.5 and PF1

Sooo, first thing updated: Height extension should work with the newest version now again (also thanks to bmos initial work for height)

Thesis is basically done, just some proof-reading left etc., which is why I have right now a bit more time again But no guarantee on when everything else is updated

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Sooo, first thing updated: Height extension should work with the newest version now again (also thanks to bmos initial work for height)

Thesis is basically done, just some proof-reading left etc., which is why I have right now a bit more time again But no guarantee on when everything else is updated
    *waits (im)patiently*

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Thesis is basically done
    So, this just came to mind... are we going to need to call you Dr. Kelrugem soon? ��

Congrats on finishing the thesis!

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    So, this just came to mind... are we going to need to call you Dr. Kelrugem soon? ��

Congrats on finishing the thesis!
    Thanks

Hehe, yeah, Dr. Kelrugem may fit But I am doing a dual PhD degree actually, so, I am not sure, but maybe this means it is then Dual Dr. Kelrugem (It is at least not the same as Dr. Dr. Kelrugem since it is still just one thesis, but at two institutes )

Thread Information