DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 31 of 100 First ... 2129303132334181 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Only Dual Dr. Kelrugem has the key to unseal the "update" button on my FG :P I will wait foreeever, if necessary
    Hehe, I hope I can update before my defence, then you do not need to wait for Dual Dr. Kelrugem
    Last edited by Kelrugem; March 18th, 2021 at 22:53.

Totally imagining Kelrugem's dragon avatar defending against the thesis committee now...

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    Defense?
    That's how one calls the presentation I need to do for my PhD, to earn the title ("Defence" because you get then questions about your work and you need to answer these; I believe it was somewhen in the past usual that this could take several hours(!), and depending on subject one needed to answer very quickly. This probably felt really like a "fight", and then the PhD student "defended" )
    The defense is probably in May/June, now the referees need to read my thesis Therefore my answer; you wrote only dual Dr. Kelrugem can unseal the update button, but I get my title in June, and I therefore hope that you do not need to wait that long, which would be the case when I can update before my defence happens

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Totally imagining Kelrugem's dragon avatar defending against the thesis committee now...
    Hehe It is a Kobold, but Kobolds usually like to be called dragon

Quote Originally Posted by daddyogreman View Post
    Tho I will say the regular Full OverlayPackage seems to be working as is. I've run a couple sessions with it and haven't had weird behavior or a console error pop up.
    Same here. I ran the Full Overlay Package for our session tonight and had no issues. What a difference this extension makes! It was terrible playing without it. They really should compensate Kelrugem and include this in the core program.

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Same here. I ran the Full Overlay Package for our session tonight and had no issues. What a difference this extension makes! It was terrible playing without it. They really should compensate Kelrugem and include this in the core program.
    To the point I'd be unable to smoothly run my campaigns without it XD

Short status update: I am still rewriting now parts of my thesis as part of the polishing process But I plan to hand it finally in around Easter afterwards I hope to be able to update the extensions (since around that time the Dynamic lighting may come, it is probably good to wait until that time)

By the way, after my PhD I will move to Taipei in Taiwan So, soon other things to do, but once I've updated it, I hope I can keep up with updates

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    ...move to Taipei in Taiwan
    is that for a new job or just moving there? big congrats either way!
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by tahl_liadon View Post

is that for a new job or just moving there? big congrats either way!
    Thank you That is for a new job beginning in August (Postdoc position as researcher )

So, thesis is now officially handed-in I hope I can soon update the extensions then; but may be better to wait until the next big patch comes (which seems to be soon^TM)

Thread Information