DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 48 of 100 First ... 3846474849505898 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    I go with the following:

MAGE ARMOR; AC: 4 armor; IFT: TYPE (incorporeal); AC: 4 melee

it's not perfect but still works most of the time:P
    Precisely, that was probably the reason why I thought it is not needed to code it (or to publish the code I already had; maybe its prototype is still there but commented out in the code) The effect may be only problematic if the incorporeal creature attacks with a weapon? Not sure, never had incorporeal NPCs

Incorporeal creatures with weapons still are incorporeal, unless those weapons are ghost touch. But even if it's the case, it'd be such a rare situation I'd just add a "IFT: CUSTOM (Mage Armor); ATK: 4 melee" pasted here and there

Just a short notice again: Next week probably will be a rather big official FG patch and I am not yet sure whether or not I can update all my extensions then My extension will likely break, I think

Right now I was concentrating on new features rather than just maintenance; if you are interested into spoilers about the possible new things: https://github.com/users/Kelrugem/projects/1 (the middle and right column are either already done in some sense or there is just straightforward progress left; so, these two columns will certainly make it into the next extension update) You probably see that there is a lot going on and some stuff will come soon

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Just a short notice again: Next week probably will be a rather big official FG patch and I am not yet sure whether or not I can update all my extensions then My extension will likely break, I think

Right now I was concentrating on new features rather than just maintenance; if you are interested into spoilers about the possible new things: https://github.com/users/Kelrugem/projects/1 (the middle and right column are either already done in some sense or there is just straightforward progress left; so, these two columns will certainly make it into the next extension update) You probably see that there is a lot going on and some stuff will come soon
    well I haven't updated since october or so because you said your extensions could break back then, so I can wait some more

Quote Originally Posted by Asgurgolas View Post
    well I haven't updated since october or so because you said your extensions could break back then, so I can wait some more
    When I said that, then I was referring to the patch coming next week I think I wrote "the next bigger patch soon" and there was no other bigger patch yet

So, this week is still totally fine to update

Oh... then I'll go with updating now since I'm still in time o.O good to know

Has anyone noticed and issues with Kelrugem's extentions? I updated with out thinking about it, today 12/3. I did a quick check and the everything seems to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Has anyone noticed and issues with Kelrugem's extentions? I updated with out thinking about it, today 12/3. I did a quick check and the everything seems to be working.
    Up until today there should be hopefully no problem The complicating patch comes next Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Up until today there should be hopefully no problem The complicating patch comes next Tuesday
    Ok! That clears it up. With the earlier posts, I wasn't sure if today would see the possible issues. Thank you, Sir! I haven't been on here in a while... I hope you've been well.

Quote Originally Posted by RobboNJ69 View Post
    Ok! That clears it up. With the earlier posts, I wasn't sure if today would see the possible issues. Thank you, Sir! I haven't been on here in a while... I hope you've been well.
    I am fine so far, still waiting for Taiwan's borders to be opened such that I can see my new office there (my home office is in Germany so far)

I hope you are well, too I am already updating my extensions and I try to add your request for the effect about lowering fortification

Thread Information