STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbens View Post
    Hi Valatian. Is this an update for the rules set? The last version I downloaded of comm version doesn't have STA 6 sided dice...just normal 6 sided.
    The Challenge Dice are a custom die, available by right-clicking the d6 and selecting the CD from the radial menu.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Ahhhhhh!. Okm. I had not seen that. Thanks!

So, I've made some pretty extensive modules for this (all of the npcs and ships from the core book, beta quadrant, starter set, and quickstart, plus era modules with appropriate npcs, ships, and pcs). I'm looking to add to them (I have all of the books except the Gamma Quadrant and Delta Quadrant). However, I'm torn... If the official ruleset is coming soon, I don't want to put the work in and then not use it. Do we know anything about a potential timeline? Are we looking at a month? Six months? I know that no one can give exact details, but do we have an estimate? If I'm waiting six months, I'll continue, but if we're looking at a couple of weeks, I'll just use what I already have made.

Maybe ask on the Facebook page of the company doing the conversion: https://www.facebook.com/NerdEyeGames/
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you

FYI Just got word that the Star Trek Adventures rule set should be hitting beta testing in the next week or two
    https://nerdeyegames.com/Forums/foru...s-Beta-Program

How do you get involved with the Beta Test. Is anyone who has fantasy grounds admitted?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbens View Post
    How do you get involved with the Beta Test. Is anyone who has fantasy grounds admitted?
    I would ask on the developer's web site.
    Last edited by cboillot; September 20th, 2020 at 04:36. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    Hello everyone,

for the last couple months, I have been working on a ruleset for Star Trek Adventures. Aside from the inventory tab which I totally hate and don't know what to do with yet, I am finished with Phase 2. Phase 3 is to make it look pretty graphically. Right now, all the graphics were done by Ian Kirby, whose extension I borrowed a bit from. Since they are not mine, I want to make new ones.

Either way, at this point, I would like to start testing the ruleset. I am attaching it here. If you play STA, and are able to, I would love as many people to use it and give me any and all feedback. The more people that use it, the more bugs I can find and the better I can make it.

My next step, after graphics, is to start converting all the books into modules. I am in talks with Modiphius now about it. I won't be able to release those for free, since they are not my IP, but I am hoping that I can send it to them, and they can release it to the public.

Thank you for all your help in improving this ruleset. I look forward to hearing from people.

UPDATE: I have been taken on as a Dev for the Commercial version of the ruleset. Because of that, I have taken this one down as not to conflict with other versions.
    Any updates on when the commercial version will ship? (No pun intended).

From the dev site: "We just met on this, we will be making a public announcement soon."

Thread Information