DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Yes it does.

So, I looked at 5E. It looks like this is something with only on a few things. For example, any of the Premade races and classes, once dragged, I can't even unlock them. However, if I make a custom race or class, then I can unlock it, and any changes I make will also change the original entry.

Feats is a little different because, as you pointed out, it makes a copy. I will look at the code more closely tomorrow to see if I can find the difference.

That said, any changes you make right now will will change the main entry, but only for that campaign. It will not mess with the actual modules.

As far as i can think, I don't know what would need to be changed that wouldn't effect everyone. If you modify the Vulcan, than I think all Vulcans would have the same modification. I do know there are certain traits that could adjust scores. I have not looked into those yet to address it, because I need to read through it again, and play it more to find those side cases.

If there is something specific I should be looking at that would need to be adjusted on a PC by PC basis, let me know. If you want to take it to Discord, so we don't have to bog down the forums, that's fine too.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Even in mainstream rulesets there are some records that are just linked to the library/campaign record used to add them to the PC - usually race, class and background (if that exists in the ruleset). Other records (feats, abilities, items, spells) have their data copied to the character record.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Great effort on this. Would love to see it when it's finished. Nice work!
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Love it! Thanks for the hard work!

UPDATE: I have been taken on as a Dev for the Commercial version of the ruleset. Because of that, I have taken this one down as not to conflict with other versions.

Thank you for all the insight, and I will take all suggestions with me as I work on this going forward.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Quote Originally Posted by statik37 View Post
    UPDATE: I have been taken on as a Dev for the Commercial version of the ruleset. Because of that, I have taken this one down as not to conflict with other versions.
    Great news! Best of luck with the ongoing development.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That sounds fantastic. I hope this means we can also hope for official modules in the future. Best of luck with it, I am sure you will do great!

Vires Animi

thanks for all your hard work on this project.
    FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: UTC -6 / CST
    Day of week: Flexible
    Time: Flexible
    Term: Long Term or Short Term
    Voice: Yes / Discord
    Game System Preferred: Anything available
    Game System Experience: 5e, 3.5E,2.5E, 2E, 1E, Rifts, Paladium, Heroes unlimited, and CoC
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: 100+hrs

That's exciting new. I hope to see a final product soon!

For anyone that is interested in seeing what a Star Trek Adventures game is like, I will be running a STA game at FG Con on Friday November 8. Newcomers to Star Trek or Fantasy Grounds are welcome and pre gens will be provided. You can sign up https://www.fg-con.com/events/

Thread Information