FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I said on Facebook that I would give this a go next payday, but you intrigued me, so I re-subbed for an Ult License (I plan on running campaigns for an Online Gaming Community I'm in, UFPlanets), and wow.

This is amazing.

Now I just have to set it all up and surprise everyone!

Can't wait to see your finished product, especially if you do a full LCARS theme!
    If you stream it online, please let me know where. I would love to see how it works in the wild.

Seems like the Medicine button on the ship sheet isn't working.

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Seems like the Medicine button on the ship sheet isn't working.

Vires Animi
    Thank you, fixed.

Looks quite nice. Took me a second to figure out how it works, but I'm not that bright!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

With the help of the awesome Damned, I got most of the graphics updated. Still got some to do, but it is looking much better now.

Glad to hear!

I'm going to be spending much of my weekend campaign building, so I'll be on the look out for any bugs.

Getting better and better!!!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Just got the chance to take a look at the new set up, and I have to say that it looks great.

Two things:

1) Some of the colours, the red used for the Images & Maps, Quests and Items buttons especially, are not traditional LCARS colours, this site here has more screen accurate HEX codes for the colours: https://codepen.io/Mokurunner/details/eqtHl

2) The chat frame is too large, you knocked it out of the park with your older frame, thin and understated. This one takes upp too much screen real estate.

Lastly, I don't know too much about font options within Fantasy Grounds, but here's a link to the Okuda Font, which is used for all LCARS displays: https://www.dafont.com/okuda.font

I would agree that the colours aren't my cup of tea, but its not bad. I disagree on the chatframe. Looks good to me.

You may want to find the tabtop.png and make it transparent. The rank error is now on every rank up instead of just a couple of them. So the fix made it worse. The frame for ships hasn't been updated yet.

Nice improvements overall. Keep up the good work!

Vires Animi

Sorry for the delay in response. In the middle of moving, so was not near a computer much this weekend.

Two things:

1) Some of the colours, the red used for the Images & Maps, Quests and Items buttons especially, are not traditional LCARS colours, this site here has more screen accurate HEX codes for the colours: https://codepen.io/Mokurunner/details/eqtHl
    I was actually using that, but I must have messed that one up. I made the adjustments to the colors and will upload a new file shortly.

2) The chat frame is too large, you knocked it out of the park with your older frame, thin and understated. This one takes upp too much screen real estate.
    The old design wasn't mine, and I didn't want to use someone else's design. I also wanted it to look more like the LCARS display that it was. I can shrink the design down some, if people think I should.

Lastly, I don't know too much about font options within Fantasy Grounds, but here's a link to the Okuda Font, which is used for all LCARS displays: https://www.dafont.com/okuda.font
    I hadn't done anything really with the font yet. The one I will be using, based on Memory Alpha is Swiss 911 Ultra Compressed. The sidebar buttons are currently using them, but I have not yet converted all the fonts to that yet. It is on the list, but it's near the bottom. It shouldn't take more than a few hours to make that adjustment, assuming nothing goes wrong. I could prioritize that to see how it looks and get people opinions.

Thread Information