Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    For anyone that is interested in seeing what a Star Trek Adventures game is like, I will be running a STA game at FG Con on Friday November 8. Newcomers to Star Trek or Fantasy Grounds are welcome and pre gens will be provided. You can sign up https://www.fg-con.com/events/
    I got to play STA with Talen a few months back for a FGCollege event. Lots of fun. Good ruleset that seems to have only gotten better.

Talen, what scenario did you run for FGC? I'd like to play more, but don't want to duplicate!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I signed up as well. would really like to learn more about the system, as I have players pestering me to get reading... heheh

Vires Animi

Hi Lord Entrails,

The scenario I am running at fg con is a continuation of what we ran at the founders day game. So, it will be new to you. Its episodic so new comers dont need to have played in the previous game.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I got to play STA with Talen a few months back for a FGCollege event. Lots of fun. Good ruleset that seems to have only gotten better.

Talen, what scenario did you run for FGC? I'd like to play more, but don't want to duplicate!

Is there any estimate as to when this will be available for purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    Is there any estimate as to when this will be available for purchase?
    We are finalizing Conan right now, and waiting on contract negotiations between Modiphius and FG. Once they agree we will be passing Conan off to them, and starting STA. We suspect it not to take too long to get it finished, as it's most of the way there already.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Hi all,

I've been running a local game partly live and partly on FG (Well, mostly on Fantasy Grounds the last month or so given the recent situation). I've been thinking about buying FG-Unity, but of course, I'm not sure if I'd be able to continue an ST-A game if I did. So, a couple of questions. The ST-A Add-On its current version will not work with Unity, Correct? Also, given that you're thinking of going into a formal arrangement with FG (with a formal ST-A Add-on) will this be for Unity at all in the future? Anyway, wanted to also say thanks for what you've done on this so far. Its made my current game possible.

Conan has been finished and is now in the hands of Smiteworks for final testing. We have started working on STA. We are looking to have that done in the next 60 days. We are currently not coding it to Unity, but it should, in theory, still work. Once Untiy is out of Beta and the code has been officially set, we will go back and bring these up to date.

On last check Conan worked in Untiy, the only issue was the custom die we put in there errored out and will not display, but everything else seemed to work. My assumption is the same will be said about STA, but I won't know for sure until we get it fully built and start testing it.
    Wesley Toma-Lee
    Lead Developer
    Nerd Eye Industries
    https://www.nerdeyeindustries.com

Very exciting to hear about. I can't wait to try it. Thanks for all of your work on this over the last few years!

I is that normal i can't load the library for star trek adventures???

Any idea when the commercial version of this will be available for purchase?
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Thread Information