FG Spreadshirt Swag

Trying to change font

Im trying to change the type of font in a ruleset.

Cant seem to see what Ive missed

It must be seeing the change cause the font size changes but not the type?

It like it isnt recognizing it.. but it is in the correct folder..see Image

What font.jpg
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Quote Originally Posted by Willot View Post
    Im trying to change the type of font in a ruleset.

Cant seem to see what Ive missed

It must be seeing the change cause the font size changes but not the type?

It like it isnt recognizing it.. but it is in the correct folder..see Image

What font.jpg
    Open the FG console while your campaign is running and then issue a \reload chat command - look for warnings in the console regarding the font.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yeah a bunch of warnings about Windows replacing the Zanzabar font. No information on why its decided to do this?

<code>
    Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Ruleset Warning: Font (chatnpcfont): Windows replaced specified font face (Zanzabar-D) with (Arial)
    Ruleset Warning: Font (chatgmfont): Windows replaced specified font face (Zanzabar-D Bold Italic) with (Arial)
    Ruleset Warning: Font (whisperfont): Windows replaced specified font face (Zanzabar-D Bold) with (Arial)
    Ruleset Warning: Font (chatfont): Windows replaced specified font face (Zanzabar-D) with (Arial)
    Ruleset Warning: Font (emotefont): Windows replaced specified font face (Zanzabar-D) with (Arial)
    Ruleset Warning: Font (narratorfont): Windows replaced specified font face (Zanzabar-D Bold) with (Arial)
    Ruleset Warning: Font (systemfont): Windows replaced specified font face (Zanzabar-D) with (Arial)
    Ruleset Warning: Font (msgfont): Windows replaced specified font face (Zanzabar-D) with (Arial)
    Ruleset Warning: Font (oocfont): Windows replaced specified font face (Zanzabar-D) with (Arial)
    </code>
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Ok tried a different font and it worked, for some reason this font isnt liked.....

Open up the font in Windows (double-click on the TTF file) and see what the actual "font name" is within the font - it might be different that the filename, then use this name in the XML name property.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Open up the font in Windows (double-click on the TTF file) and see what the actual "font name" is within the font - it might be different that the filename, then use this name in the XML name property.
    Yep that was it! ThX!

Thread Information