DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Ikael, this looks amazing! And, the updates are fantastic! Thank you so much! Any idea when it will be released for production usage? I'm hoping it comes out with the Beta Release v3.3.9...

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    Ikael, this looks amazing! And, the updates are fantastic! Thank you so much! Any idea when it will be released for production usage? I'm hoping it comes out with the Beta Release v3.3.9...
    Live release is scheduled to next week's tuesday (1st October).
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Used it today in the test channel. Looks great, everyone loved it.

I am newer to FG and was doing a test combat. I am impressed the grid recognizes Gang Up, the Vulnerable state, etc (great job!). One thing it did not seem to recognize was the Assassin Edge when attacking Vulnerable opponents. I just wanted to check if that was something I should make a subattack or if there is a bug in the programming.

Thanks again for all the hard work on this!

As implemented, the Level Headed Edge defaults to the higher of the two cards dealt automatically. However, the Edge description states the player chooses. Under most circumstances, the player will choose the higher card so it makes sense to default to it, but in the case of Chases and Dramatic Tasks where a club has a negative effect, the player may want to choose the lower of the two cards, assuming it is not also a club to avoid the complication. If this is possible, we have not been able to figure out how to swap out the Initiative card manually.

Quote Originally Posted by mac40k View Post
    As implemented, the Level Headed Edge defaults to the higher of the two cards dealt automatically. However, the Edge description states the player chooses. Under most circumstances, the player will choose the higher card so it makes sense to default to it, but in the case of Chases and Dramatic Tasks where a club has a negative effect, the player may want to choose the lower of the two cards, assuming it is not also a club to avoid the complication. If this is possible, we have not been able to figure out how to swap out the Initiative card manually.
    Have you tried to double click cards that you have on CT?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thanks Ikael! We were trying to drag and drop card. Didn't think to double click.

Thread Information