DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: Lost Omens...

Lost Omens...

For those of you who have been around the Pathfinder Society for a while, how long does it usually take them to approve material from a new book?

For PF1 it varied from within a couple of weeks to 6 months in the worst cases, for LOWG I can tell you it is going through the Venture Officer AR team right now. We’ve let them know that a lot of people are waiting on it so hopefully Paizo will get it finalised and sanctioned as soon as we’re done with it.

Rich Lowe
    VL - Online

Welcome to the FG forums Rich!

Thanks for the info and background.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You’re very welcome, the various online communities are a bit spread out over a lot of places so I can’t promise to be on here all the time but I’ll be around as much as I can. You can also always contact me on Paizo (https://paizo.com/people/RichardLowe) or tag me on the FG discord (Stunt Monkey) if you need, happy to help however I can

Yeah, thank you for the information. I would have been content with generalized speculation from a guy who heard from his cousin who had once been waiting on a book to be approved. Not someone who actually knew what he was talking about.

Thread Information