DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Hello there,

currently I am reading alot in the World Guide and notice that there are spaces missing on almost every 2nd page I read.

Examples:

Kibwe

... swords and shieldsthe idols ...

Mzali

... toppled the monarchyyet the shamans ...

Nantambu

... abroad to secureor uncoverthe ruins ...

Relations

... of both Cheliaxwhich would love to retake its former colonyand the Free Captains of the Shackles now that Vidrian no longer pay forprotection.

As I am not native english it started to be confusing and ended up annoying due to how often it is.

I made screenshots but realized it's way too much effort I would have to put in for just a couple examples.

Thanks for the attention.

Regards.

Thanks for reporting @Yhasper. I'll get a fix in the next release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Lost Omens World Guide, Character Guide, Gods and Magic, and the new Mwangi Expanse just got errata https://paizo.com/pathfinder/faq

Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    Lost Omens World Guide, Character Guide, Gods and Magic, and the new Mwangi Expanse just got errata https://paizo.com/pathfinder/faq
    Thanks for letting us know. We’ll add those to the dev queue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Not a big thing, but Blessed Tattoo category is misspelled.

It is tatoo instead of tattoo.

Odd sorting issue with Player Guide products in the modules Library.

Lost Omens Character Guide - Player Guide is in the Lost Omens Section (along with the GM Guide).
    Lost Omens World Guide - Player Guide is in a section called "Player Guides"
    Age of Ashes Player Guide is in a different section called "Player's Guides" (Note this one has an apostrophe and the prior one doesn't).

Would be nice if they could all be consistent? Maybe all in a Player's Guide section? Leave the GM content in the Lost Omens section etc.

Thread Information