FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Pathfinder Second Edition - Lost Omens World Guide DLC info bug report thread

On August 29th, the first setting guide for Pathfinder Second Edition was released - the Lost Omens World Guide, available in the FG store here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9301FG

This thread is to ask questions and report any issues with the product.

Before posting, please check post #2 for future development plans and also the bug report spreadsheet (read-only) available here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

I'll be tracking issues in that spreadsheet and posting updates via the standard Fantasy Grounds update process controlled by SmiteWorks, which usually occurs every Tuesday.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Future development:
    1. Add story entries for refman text - to allow GMs to copy and edit before sharing or using as needed.
    2. Add portraits and tokens from artwork.
    3. Add individual artwork for countries and factions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Any chance of a Decal from any of the lush art work in this book?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Any chance of a Decal from any of the lush art work in this book?
    Great idea - the artwork is pretty fantastic. Added as LOWG.004.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Great idea - the artwork is pretty fantastic. Added as LOWG.004.
    Great

Feats Table errors for Access Column

The Feats table in the LOWG has coding bugs for the Access column. See attached image for examples (Lion Blade Dedication, Living Monolith Dedication, Red Mantis Assassin Dedication, Runescarred Dedication, etc.)

LOWG-Feats.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by lachancery View Post
    The Feats table in the LOWG has coding bugs for the Access column. See attached image for examples (Lion Blade Dedication, Living Monolith Dedication, Red Mantis Assassin Dedication, Runescarred Dedication, etc.)

LOWG-Feats.JPG
    Thanks for reporting mate! Logged as LOWG.005 and fixed in the next release.
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 31st, 2019 at 00:05.

Lost Omen World Guide - Feats Table.png

Hello,

The Feats table in the Lost Omen Worlds Guide is sorting Levels 10-14 before Level 2. See attached screenshot for reference. (I hope I uploaded it correctly; it's my first screenshot)

Hi,

Entries from the Lost Omens World Guide and Lost Omens World Guide Player Module are doubling up.

fg01.jpg

Traits for the Lost Omens World Guide are all caps instead of the same way they were capitalized for the core rulebook one. The aldori sword seems to be the only item that has its level in its name.

fg02.jpg
    Last edited by meathome; June 23rd, 2020 at 01:51.

Quote Originally Posted by meathome View Post
    Hi,

Entries from the Lost Omens World Guide and Lost Omens World Guide Player Module are doubling up.

fg01.jpg

Traits for the Lost Omens World Guide are all caps instead of the same way they were capitalized for the core rulebook one. The aldori sword seems to be the only item that has its level in its name.

fg02.jpg
    Thanks for the comments.

The Lost Omens World Guide was released before guidelines on player/GM modules were changed. For this module the GM guide has everything - the GM should just open that, and allow the players access to the player guide. I'll be updating this in the future to follow the new guidelines, once Gods & Magic and the APG are complete.

Paizo don't follow any particular case standard for their traits. The Core Rules used all caps in most places too.

The level in the Aldori Sword name is there because it's an weapon (which don't usually have levels), not a treasure (which do). The Armor and Weapon tables from the Core Rules are replicated in the FG ruleset (via the buttons at the top of the items campaign data list window) and these don't have level. In the Core Rules, armor with a level has that in brackets, so I replicated that for this weapon.

Thread Information