DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    The quests are meant to be short sessions which can make them unattractive to play as there is not much to them just a couple of encounters. Pathfinder society used to be pretty popular on fantasy grounds a few years back with several games a week going on. A lot of the GM' s ( my self included) stopped running games and moved on to other games like 5e and Savage Worlds and it went a bit quiet. Now there is a new edition there is a bit more interest but there is not many adventures yet to play.
    I will do a calendar entry and formal announcements announcement tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    The quests are meant to be short sessions which can make them unattractive to play as there is not much to them just a couple of encounters. Pathfinder society used to be pretty popular on fantasy grounds a few years back with several games a week going on. A lot of the GM' s ( my self included) stopped running games and moved on to other games like 5e and Savage Worlds and it went a bit quiet. Now there is a new edition there is a bit more interest but there is not many adventures yet to play.
    I will do a calendar entry and formal announcements announcement tomorrow
    Thanks for the answer.

My experience with PFS2 on FG so far has been that 3 scenarios have been run 3 times each across 2 GMs. To my knowledge all games offered were filled and run (except one that had to be rescheduled due personal reasons).
    On my last one 7 announced their participation while 4 players showed up. The other 2 games I've had all showed, and I believe we had 6-men parties both times.

Personally I intend to participate in all PFS2 scenarios offered as long as it doesn't crash with other appointments.

Quote Originally Posted by samuraijwl View Post
    Does this have repeatable tag?
    Yes, the quest has the Repeatable tag.

I don't think you want to play it more than twice or three at the max

I'll give it a go, sounds interesting.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Saul's Chronicle Sheet and XML

If you check you'll see that there are inconsistencies between the Chronicle Sheets. That's because I've used my privilege to make changes to my character while he was still Lv 1. There is an obvious fault in the last Chronicle Sheet. I'm sure you'll spot it easily as it's an impossible number.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4djy9lze9...RbQ9xUHza?dl=0

Saul2.jpgSaul, Human Field Medic and Cloistered Cleric of Sarenrae with the Sorcerer achetype lv2. He's a war veteran from the Worldwound with a severe demeanor, and has been known to play with fire.

Here is my character XML.

I just finished playing a scenario and will pass on the chronicle as soon as I receive it.

Edit: And here is my chronicle.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mizinamo; September 10th, 2019 at 08:18. Reason: Added chronicle sheet

Here's a link to my google drive where you'll find my character sheet pdf, xml, and chronicle sheets: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Is?usp=sharing

Thread Information