STAR TREK 2d20
Page 9 of 24 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    12.0 added to front page.
    • All-in-One Sorcerer

On the all-in-one Sorcerer character, I included (Activity) Refocus as a reminder of the refocus process. This will be details on the 10-minute activity that recharges the focus pool. For those who don't use the all-in-one, you can find the Refocus action in the spells tab under (SR) Actions and Skills.

Enjoy!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

I've been using this a lot, thank you!

One error I've found: The "(Crit Effect) Sword" spell entry has the error - it's effect is the Spear crit effect.

Another bug report - Searing Light seems to be set to a ranged attack instead of a ranged spell attack.

Thanks for the input! Both fixed. Next update coming soon
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Hi ShadeRaven,

Thanks for all your work on this. Hopefully, this has not already been addressed but for the Trap Finder Rogue ability to function correctly for the skill check, I needed to edit it to the following string. Trap Finder; SKILL: +1 circumstance, perception; SAVE: +1 circumstance; AC: +1 circumstance. I also changed the Expend? to Once per Modifier, but that may be just my preference to not have to re-apply the effect up to three times when there actually is a a trap.

Thanks Bayleron, changing for this release today!

13.0 added to front page.
    • 6th-level spells completed.
    • Some user input fixes (thanks again!)

Special note on the spell Righteous Might. I treated this like other Polymorph Forms, creating a Character Sheet template that can be used as this new form. The main part of it is the attacks. Because it is based on a deities favored weapon, I put some examples in that show how a favored weapon would be augmented by the spell.

I wasn't sure if that was overkill, so I stopped after doing a handful to show how to handle the damage dice and special traits. Hope it's useful for those who employ the character form templates!

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Shade, nice job on update #13. Thank you!

I just noticed something when I was adding antivenom and antiplague to a character. You have the durations set to hours and days. Fantasy Grounds, for some reason, still doesn't support those durations, even though it has them in its drop down. If you want the durations to work in the combat tracker, you will have to translate them to minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by rickyhunt View Post
    I just noticed something when I was adding antivenom and antiplague to a character. You have the durations set to hours and days. Fantasy Grounds, for some reason, still doesn't support those durations, even though it has them in its drop down. If you want the durations to work in the combat tracker, you will have to translate them to minutes.
    There would not be really a use for the support of days and hours in the CT because one does not have any tool in FG to reduce the durations of such effects in higher increments than minutes (and noone wants to reduce it by several minutes by clicking very often on the round button; also with the right-click options of 20 or 50 rounds at once this might become tedious ). Then you also would get conflicts with how the rest function works which erases everything with a set duration; of course you could define the rest function to reduce durations by 8 hours (which might also depend on the ruleset) but also this would require that the GM can reduce durations in other increments than minutes or rounds because the 8-hour reduction will still not result into correct values when the GM could not adjust durations correctly to the value which it has just right before the rest etc... Thence, the duration value for such effects would be probably wrong all the time and therefore it is better not to support it at all and to handle it manually, and to have the rest working as it does right now (I hope it is clear what I mean, a bit difficult to describe; I just mean that such a support would need a more suitable "duration tool" for GMs like a clock and when the GM adjusts the time on the clock the durations get adjusted corresponding to that. The rest function would then also just set the clock to the morning of the next day and so on. Therefore it seems that the amount of work to do that is higher than expected to make it really useful)

Thread Information