Page 3 of 3 First 123
    reddit just pointed out in this splash example - that it says bombs persistent damage crits!

https://2e.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?ID=704

That just made Plaguestone alchemy adventure way more swingy....bad enough that I keep forgetting to do MAP on quick bombers.

It can be done by tagging another effect line like

Lesser Acid Flask: PERS: 1d6 acid
    Lesser Acid Flask Crit; PERS: 2d6 acid

ditto for Alchemists Fire, I also added the MAP die

alchfire.png
    Last edited by yarnevk; September 22nd, 2019 at 19:07.

Hello! I was trying to build an All-in-one character in Starfinder ruleset, but i can't manage to drag and drop (the actions and effects ain't dragging, only the names). Maybe you could help with that? I know it's another ruleset, but maybe i'm missing somethin? Should i export a .MOD? Any clues?

Quote Originally Posted by theMaXX View Post
    Hello! I was trying to build an All-in-one character in Starfinder ruleset, but i can't manage to drag and drop (the actions and effects ain't dragging, only the names). Maybe you could help with that? I know it's another ruleset, but maybe i'm missing somethin? Should i export a .MOD? Any clues?
    You really should be posting questions like this in the Starfinder forum - the ruleset are different enough that what work for PF2 might not work for SF.

FG Con 15 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Nov. 8-10, 2019
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This is awesome. I have been trying to do something similar on my own for individual things, but it isn't working out they way yours are showing.

Is there a tutorial on how to build actions and text formating for the various text boxes like the Effects box?

I can't figure out how you know what traits are possible, how you make it be Strike with the number of actions symbol or how to actually create the draggable affects.

Like how do you add this section?
    Spell Actions.jpg

Also, how do you get the symbols for the number of actions required into the new Actions?

Quote Originally Posted by Jankomatic View Post
    Also, how do you get the symbols for the number of actions required into the new Actions?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post449356 and a couple of posts after.

FG Con 15 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Nov. 8-10, 2019
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi!
    This probably already being planned for the future, but i'll be nice to add skills to the actions tab.
    Also attacks against DC's like (passive skills and passive saves)
    Keep up the good work!

Thread Information