DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 24 First ... 1321222324 Last
    Totally off-topic and meant absolutely friendly: your video voice (+voice mannerisms) remind me of Stuart Bloom in Big Bang Theory. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD_0YscLrAg

lol.. well, now at least I know I can strike it rich when Big Bang Theory: the Animated Series hits the market
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

DnD Bard is in the queue for release... There's a YouTube Video giving a brief look at what it does... which is good if you want to see me fumbling around on a second attempt (my first I recorded with my mic muted, lol) to explain the Drag n Drop Bard. Yeah, it's not pretty (for instance, I didn't get Hymn of Healing to add to composition spells... which, turns out, was because I didn't have the APG book open.. lol.. yeah.. I can be a moron somedays).

At any rate, for those looking forward to playing a bard and want to have as much of it automated as possible, I promise you.. the module works better than my explanations of it Hopefully, it will be available in the forge relatively soon.

Enjoy!
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

My bard player will like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    My bard player will like this.
    It's out there.... and the video is here.

Demoralize lacks a duration for frightened 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Demoralize lacks a duration for frightened 1.
    The duration of frightened is determined automatically by its value.

Ah, yes, thank you. I remember vaguely that there was a change at some point. But I expected it to automatically set a duration in the duration field, not keep the duration 0 and still be handled automatically. Good to know each and every idiosyncrasy of the ruleset.

So there's a new product out there.. which is as complete as I intended, as I have a higher priority project I'll be shifting focus to.

But for now, what I have will be very useful for those of you who want Companion Rules built into a Character sheet for use. This includes everything from Secrets of Magic, Guns and Gears, etc. Thus, anyone interested in Eidolons or Constructs, you'll be able to pull up the character sheets that will have the details (stat blocks, etc) for it built in (along with the wide variety of animal and plant companions available).

I haven't done a video for this yet (I will at some point), but essentially, you'll "level" your companion as you level your character, but without using the tracker (just go in to the "Class" magnifying glass and increase the level there). I'll try to update this at a later date to make that more integrated and smooth, but for now, there's some easy characters to import and use for those interested in Companion use.

Store Page

I have added a base Familiar to (SR) DnD Companions. The Actions tab has all the current selectable Familiar and Master abilities that can be assigned to a familiar on a daily basis. You'll use this like you'd select spells for a prepared caster.

Here's a quick screenshot of what some of it looks like. I might do a video at some point to show how to use a prepared spell list to select your daily abilities to select the # of appropriate powers a player wants to use on their familiar. I tried to include some of the rules in there.

I'll try to expand on this soon to include specific Familiars and more of the rules involving familiar use.

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information