DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 20 of 24 First ... 101819202122 ... Last
    Nvm got it to work.
    Last edited by 4meDnD; February 24th, 2021 at 09:24.

Quote Originally Posted by 4meDnD View Post
    Does this only work with FG unity?
    It will work in both.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Super dumb question - how do I determine which version of the module I have installed?

If you want to be sure you have the latest version maybe just download it again and copy over the old one
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Update (8/8/21):
    So, it's been a while since Drag-n-Drop (DnD) was released and I had always planned on revisiting it. Then I got busy. Real busy. Needing just a bit of a change of pace this weekend, I decided to take a quick look at this again and do what I had wanted to do quite a while ago: make it more modular. Create individual pieces of DnD that people can snag and use based on individual needs. The original will still be out here further down below, along with some instructions on how to use it.

(SR) Drag and Drop Series (modular)
    (SR) DnD Actions and Skill: Forge Item (free) : Short Video on Module Use and Features
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

That's a great idea! Especially since e.g. Spells have long been implemented in the regular CRB module. Looking forward to the separate Class actions, hopefully updated with some more from the APG? No pressure, but one can dream

Quote Originally Posted by Montis View Post
    That's a great idea! Especially since e.g. Spells have long been implemented in the regular CRB module. Looking forward to the separate Class actions, hopefully updated with some more from the APG? No pressure, but one can dream
    Well, DnD Dwarf should be ready very soon.. it's just waiting in the queue... and for that, I put in everything that's been released so....

You can see a sneak peek at Dwarf here (youtube video).
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

The Elven Module should hit the Forge soonish, too. Here's the Elf video preview (on youtube).

The Forge now has the Dwarf and Elf DnD modules available for download/subscription. You can find the links to each on the First Post. Gnomes are on the way next!

Gnomes are now live, and in living color , out on the forge. Links to the Forge Store listing and Video can be found on the first post.

Thread Information