FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 24 First 123412 ... Last
    This is very helpful. Thanks Shade.

i will use this to update my pre gens module

Shade,

What is the difference between your drag n drop mod and Derranans Action library? Should I install both or is one redundant?

Quote Originally Posted by Larsenex View Post
    Shade,

What is the difference between your drag n drop mod and Derranans Action library? Should I install both or is one redundant?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post451767
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay. finally got a bit of free time. Finished ALL the alchemist formula. Man, there were a lot. lol. It's available on the first page.

For all the alchemist out there... enjoy!
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Okay. finally got a bit of free time. Finished ALL the alchemist formula. Man, there were a lot. lol. It's available on the first page.

For all the alchemist out there... enjoy!
    Stellar work man, and very much apreciated
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Instead of putting the alchemy things in as cantrips, if you track them as lvl1 spells you can track how many reagants you have prepared as spells known and mark them off as they get used. Can use a different spell class section for tracking advanced, quick and crafted counts.

You missed tagging the splash damage type, so it is hard to tell which dmg is which.

'Acid Splash' is a spell, the alchemy version is 'Acid Flask'

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    Instead of putting the alchemy things in as cantrips, if you track them as lvl1 spells you can track how many reagants you have prepared as spells known and mark them off as they get used. Can use a different spell class section for tracking advanced, quick and crafted counts.

You missed tagging the splash damage type, so it is hard to tell which dmg is which.

'Acid Splash' is a spell, the alchemy version is 'Acid Flask'
    That's an excellent idea, yarnevk. What that character in the file offers is simply a place to drag and drop from. It would make sense to set up an Alchemist with tracked alchemical reagent use, etc., through using various spell tabs.

I don't know why I didn't think to add splash as a damage type. You are right. I'll add that in and update what's already there.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

New version out on front page. Splash damage update. All-in-One Barbarian included for those who like to Rage against the Machines, or something like that.

Sweet, thanks
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Thread Information