DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 24 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    Ahoi. Are there any plans of adding the APG to this extension? Just to know it before I add these things manually to our campaign.

I'd like to get to updating this and even creating a more modular version of the Drag and Drop sections... just not entirely sure when. Wish I could answer you more definitively than that.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Definite enough. So I will just add things light Blight Bombs manually for the time being.

One thing I’ve noticed is that spells like enervation don’t seem to have damage associated with them in the drag and drop.

However, THANK YOU! The Drag and Drop is so freaking useful.

I just uploaded the mod in unity and the only animal companion showing up is the badger (which strangely has eagle attacks and ability). I didn't see any posts indicating you'd updated for Unity, so maybe it needs a unity update?

Hey bmokofisi! As far as I know, there's no reason the classic mod won't work in Unity. When I originally did the Unity version, it was with the thought that there must be some difference. Maybe there are those here who can verify whether or not this is true.

I ran into a couple of months where RL put itself forward and I have fallen behind on some of my projects. Currently, I am quickly crafting some new items that'll be seen in the store very soon, so it's unlikely I'll get back to this project very soon, so if the Classic Version works, just slap that into your unity modules directory and it should take care of the strangely taloned badger
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

It's all good, I'm playing with the other functions like the new spells/powers, and they seem to be working fine. If all thats broken is the companion animals, I think I can live LOL. Anyways, good job and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Version 14.1 released (see first page, first post)
    • Update to Spells to reflect those that can take advantage of the Spell Level feature.
    • Added Animal Companions Bestiary Entries. This includes any Automation that is appropriate.
    • Adjustment to Alchemical Bombs with Splash to include the splash with the initial target (thanks Weissrolf for pointing out the usefulness of this).
    • Fixed Entries that had been adjusted by the Errata.

About Spells: The ones that can take advantage of the new Spell Level feature are damage and healing spells, but not all of them. So while you might see a single entry for Fireball that can now be dragged to the Level 3 slot and do 6d6 fire or the Level 4 slot where it will do 8d6 instead, not every damage spell with heightening can take advantage of this. That said, Trenloe is always making improvements and a day will come when this will change! Still, it's GREAT having things like Chain Lightning, Heal, and Shadow Blast needing only single entries now, with more to come.

Animal Companions: So I want to go a little into the Animal Companions Bestiary Entries. This is a little tricky since it requires adjusting by hand when they level with the character (unlike the included Character Sheet versions). That said, sometimes all those open character sheets is a hassle so I really like having this option available. For those who haven't tried using a Combat Tracker version of an NPC released to player use, it's quite handy! Simply take that characters red-square symbol from the CT and drop it on a character image in the upper left hand of FG (where you see players logged in) and that CT Creature is now usable by players. So to use these companions, simply drag one to the CT, set it to friendly (presumably) and share it with the player who's employing one.

Here's what you'll see within the Bestiary Tab of this module:

There's a lot of moving parts for these animal companions, but I tried to cover it all and give details on what needs to be changed when they level up, go to mature, and perhaps even later become Nimble or Savage. I did not, however, include the Specialized Animal Companions abilities as there are quite a few that are selected individually but up to 3 total and come later in the character's levels. Hopefully, everything is there to understand how to make the adjustments to the Companions if/when the time comes to add a specialization.

If I errored, though, in any of the details, please let me know.

Beyond that, enjoy!

PS: I did not update the Unity Version yet. Want to confirm that there's no need to differentiate between the two. Have people been using the regular version in Unity or has it been necessary to have a separate unity version? If it's not necessary, I will just delete the unity version and let everyone use (SR) Drag_N_Drop for both. Thanks!
    Is there a way to change the image for the animal companion if I am using the CT? I added a wolf and the icon to drop on the map is a W. I was hoping to be able to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwoerth View Post
    Is there a way to change the image for the animal companion if I am using the CT?
    To change it on the base record, unlock the record (click the padlock icon in the top right) and then drag a new token to the token placeholder (between the ID button and the chat identity button).

To change it in the CT drag the new token over the existing token to the left of the creature name on the CT record.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    To change it on the base record, unlock the record (click the padlock icon in the top right) and then drag a new token to the token placeholder (between the ID button and the chat identity button).

To change it in the CT drag the new token over the existing token to the left of the creature name on the CT record.
    Thanks, I will give that a try, I was trying to change it in the entry itself!

Thread Information