STAR TREK 2d20
Page 18 of 24 First ... 81617181920 ... Last
    Simplest method is to go to the Skills Tab, create a new Lore Skill, name it Bardic (Lore), and then set the proficiency to Trained. The character will then be able to roll his or her Recall Knowledge checks off of that skill when appropriate.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

I'm struggling understanding how to use the drag and drop weapon traits. I want to add trip and disarm for a whip. But I'm obviously missing something as when I drag it into weapons it's not working. Appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Leprekorn View Post
    I'm struggling understanding how to use the drag and drop weapon traits. I want to add trip and disarm for a whip. But I'm obviously missing something as when I drag it into weapons it's not working. Appreciate your help.
    I make a spontaneous spellcaster category called "Skills" or "actions" or whatever, and drag the skill under cantrips. You don't add it to a weapon.
    Untitled.png
    You still have to make the trip check manually. Depending on the roll, though, the possible end results are just a click away.

Yeah. There are plans to have skill attack rolls added in the future, but for now... it's necessary to roll a skill check manually, comparing that against the DC of the target (typically Reflex DC for Trip and Disarm) and then applying the effects that come from these attacks as appropriate as demonstrated by bigdummy or manually with the effects tab.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

I love this mod, thank you @ShadeRaven for the time and effort it must have taken

Does this mod work with the Unity version? I moved the .mod file into the directory in AppData but I don't see anything in the spells section that would indicate it loaded. Just shows the purchased modules in the list of selections.

Yes it does. Are you the DM? If not you need your DM to install it and allow it as a module. Also it doesn't show up in spells it shows up in library

Aha! perfect thank you I will let the GM know.

Once they install it and make it available you will load it like the other resources and access it through library

Thread Information