STAR TREK 2d20
Page 11 of 24 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    This is my Unity. I do not have SR in my Classic

I am on Discord as cdat if you want trouble shoot it.

SRModules.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by JTM3469 View Post
    This is my Unity. I do not have SR in my Classic

I am on Discord as cdat if you want trouble shoot it.

SRModules.PNG
    Hey.. don't mind chatting on discord... but searching for cdat netted me nothing.

I wonder if the fact that, in game, (SR) & (SR-U) version of the Bestiary both appear simply as (SR) Bestiary as the module name is having an effect. Do you see each different version when you open up the Library? If not, see what happens if you close (SR) Bestiary, but leave (SR-U) Bestiary open.

Thanks!

[Edit] Duh, and if (SR-U) isn't even showing up in the module list to open, see what happens if you move (SR) Bestiary out of there, then try reopening Unity to see if the (SR-U) version is available.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

So removing both the SR and SR-U vers .. made SR Bestiary disappear as expected.. adding only SR-U caused the (SR) Bestiary to appear so looks like FGU is reading and displaying SR-U as (SR) Bestiary .. when I had both (SR) and (SR-U) FGU only showed one copy of (SR).

I've added a (SR-U) version of drag-n-drop to the front page. Let me know if you run into any oddities. I did notice that the ' character often isn't appearing correctly. I am not sure if that will affect anything physically, though, but I'll probably try to hunt down and replace those odd characters eventually - once Unity is in more than just BETA. That said, anything that is broken I would be happy to hear about.

Enjoy!
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Is there a difference between the two versions?

As far as content, not yet (well, actually, the flying badger has been grounded in unity). The bigger question is whether or not there's any difference in creating it in Unity for Unity or not. The file ends up being noticeably bigger in in Unity, but it's hard to say if that's because it's better for unity to have it built in unity yet. My inclination is to believe to use the unity version for unity just to be safe going forward.

Enjoy!

Gotcha, thank you for your hard work, that makes life easier for us.

14.0 added to front page.
    • All-in-One Wizard

I'll Export it to Unity Next.

Unity version added to the front page.

Enjoy!

Hi,

I'm using the unity version of the mod (in unity) and my players cant see the groupings in the spell selection window. as a GM i can see them fine - is this correct?

GM View:-
    GM view.png

Player View:-
    player view.png

Thread Information